Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like

New Disposable Tubes

just got an e-mail about these new disposables coming out of china. I've never seen these before so I don't think they are knockoff's...they look like disposable cartridge tubes but they are actually a one piece disposable tube that takes a regular needle... they come in 3/4" and 1" grips..they also have hard ABS plastic grips and soft grips..they come in black and orange but different combinations of black and orange

b.JPGa.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    cool soo they work with cartidges right? were can i find em?

Post Thanks / Like
    don't know if the tips are removable..waiting to hear back.. I was going to order some to check them out but they company only sells them by the case (30 boxes to a case or 450 tubes)..they come with a needle and are .45 cents a piece plus shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    What would be cool is if the whole thing was like a cartridge and you just had a plunger bar on your machine. That way you toss the rest. But they do look pretty cool. If you get some let us know how they are. I would be down to try some.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to order some to check out but I use all T-tech now..If I was allowed to order a few boxes to try out I would but I'm not going to order an entire case..If there are enough people that want to go in on an order (buyer beware) I'll split a case amongst those that are interested..a case contains 30 boxes and they all have to be the same size grip. either 3/4" or 1"..you can't mix the grip sizes in the case..you can mix the needle sizes though

Post Thanks / Like
    If they give you needle size options it's safe to assume they're one piece/regular tubes. They are cool looking!

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turnrock View Post
    If they give you needle size options it's safe to assume they're one piece/regular tubes. They are cool looking!
    yeah thats what I figured..I have some pictures of the tubes packaged and you can see the needle in it but the file is an exel file and my home PC doesn't have exel on it. I'll download it at work later and see if I can upload the picture to this thread

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first glance I was excited.. the day they come out with disposable tube that take cartridges will be amazing.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    At first glance I was excited.. the day they come out with disposable tube that take cartridges will be amazing.
    I second that just toss it all ,yet still be able to change your needles on the fly! heaven for sure!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing