Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Fun group project.

So, we are getting ready to celebrate the one year anniversary of our shop. One of the things that we are doing is to finally get around to hanging up a bunch of decoration and stuff that we have been procrastinating over. Well after a late night of framing and hanging, the one thing we noticed is that we don't have any of the fun classic signage. You know the fun one, no whiners, in god we trust all others pay cash, tipping makes it hurt less etc. So I was considering making my own, and I know that I will only have time between now and the aniversarry to make one or two. I am busy and have many pokers in many fires to say the least. So after my long winded explanation, here is my proposal. The best part is that we would all benifit and it would cost nothing. I say we all talk about the best classic shop signs. We each make one, scan it and share them via email or post links to the scans. So we can print them out and have them for our shops. I know it's a lot to ask, but I am willing to do my share and contribute. So if your in, then great. We should make a list of good shop signs. If your not then no worries, sorry you spent so much time reading this.

Ones I can think of are of course the ones I mentioned but I will list them again:

No Whiners!
    If it hurts it means it's working.
    In god we trust, all others pay cash!
    Free tattoos tomorrow.
    The customer is not always right.
    Tipping makes it hurt less.

I am sure everybody has some favorites, I'd love to hear them.
    Last edited by OwlsDen; 02-21-2012 at 09:31 PM.