Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun group project.

So, we are getting ready to celebrate the one year anniversary of our shop. One of the things that we are doing is to finally get around to hanging up a bunch of decoration and stuff that we have been procrastinating over. Well after a late night of framing and hanging, the one thing we noticed is that we don't have any of the fun classic signage. You know the fun one, no whiners, in god we trust all others pay cash, tipping makes it hurt less etc. So I was considering making my own, and I know that I will only have time between now and the aniversarry to make one or two. I am busy and have many pokers in many fires to say the least. So after my long winded explanation, here is my proposal. The best part is that we would all benifit and it would cost nothing. I say we all talk about the best classic shop signs. We each make one, scan it and share them via email or post links to the scans. So we can print them out and have them for our shops. I know it's a lot to ask, but I am willing to do my share and contribute. So if your in, then great. We should make a list of good shop signs. If your not then no worries, sorry you spent so much time reading this.

Ones I can think of are of course the ones I mentioned but I will list them again:

No Whiners!
    If it hurts it means it's working.
    In god we trust, all others pay cash!
    Free tattoos tomorrow.
    The customer is not always right.
    Tipping makes it hurt less.

I am sure everybody has some favorites, I'd love to hear them.
    Last edited by OwlsDen; 02-21-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't mind making one of those. What size where you thinking tabloid size 11 x 17?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if we scan them and email copies it matters little what size they are 8.5x11 or 11x17 it is all 4/3 ratio roughly. I'd encourage 11x17 but A4 / 8.5x11 is a good size too.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Brian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the anniversary!!! I have a slogan to contribute, let me know what format to send it in, I can make it 11 X 17

sup.jpg

5. Like Mr.Taboo, Administrator liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha that is awesome, if you want to make that pretty I would be happy to post that in my shop. We are shooting for 11x17 I think. We will have to make an email list or just post links in the thread. Depends on if you are ok with anybody on the forum to have it. When I make mine, I will post a link for everyone.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We still have a few of these kicking around. If you want the file I can email it to you. It prints 11x17.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea please **** is the shop email. I haven't taken the time to set up the .com email yet.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lemme go dig up the file. I hope its on this desktop.

Uploading a giant file to mediafire... will be ready shortly. I will post the link.

Done!

http://www.mediafire.com/?77fv96zy97edc4l

This is an editable photoshop file. Please look for the layer that says "PUT YOUR SHOP URL HERE" add your shop website address there so it replaces the boycotttattooschools.com one. If you need help I can try and either modify it for you and reupload it with your shop website? If you download this the "rose dues paid" artwork was done by Alie K. so please send her a photo of it hanging up in your shop it will make her day.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-22-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Uploaded file link added

10. Thanks Tat2dPinoy, MedusaTattoo thanked for this post.
    Like MedusaTattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will do, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    DOWN!
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos