Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exciting!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it good where you can do all you can with the non app ? Like ebay dont let you do everything you can do
    with a non app like normal webpage. Sounds cool but on my iphone i use the regualr web not app versions cause they hold you back from doing everything. May try it out its only $3, I have pretty old firmware so i wonder if it would work. My iphone is jailbroke so maybe cydia has the cracked free version like it usualy does, unles you make a little cash of it then i will just buy from itunes app store

I thought that was a spam pop up or something lol

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Is it good where you can do all you can with the non app ? Like ebay dont let you do everything you can do
    with a non app like normal webpage. Sounds cool but on my iphone i use the regualr web not app versions cause they hold you back from doing everything. May try it out its only $3, I have pretty old firmware so i wonder if it would work. My iphone is jailbroke so maybe cydia has the cracked free version like it usualy does, unles you make a little cash of it then i will just buy from itunes app store

I thought that was a spam pop up or something lol
    We make nothing on the app. If we bought the license to rebrand it we would but that does not come cheap. I have heard of pirated copies of it existing. Tapatalk re-formats the forum layout so it fits in the phone better and speeds it up a little. If the site had ads usually tapatalk removes those unless you opt into monetizing with keyword ad words. This was an option too through the vibrant ad network but we opted out as I figured you guys would rather not want to have the word tattoo highlighted constantly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    Exciting!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    How do you like the app? Was it more to buy the HD version?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really liking the app now that I'm getting used to it. Good upgrade!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tapatalk has pretty regular upgrades to its own software. If you see an updated version notification ever make sure you download it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best features in the app are: easily delete messages, and uploading pictures. It has been a good upgrade for me too.

Post Thanks / Like
    love it! i actually think i like the layout better on ipad than here on my regular computer.