Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tapatalk Mobile App!

Testy-testy one...two...three?!? Does this mean the new mobile app works?! (I was told no "profanity" or "vulgar" words using tapatalk. I wasn't sure if that included dangly body parts)

This message was beamed directly from outerspace via tapatalk.
    Last edited by Alie K; 02-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm soooo sorry! I really am! I know the forum is addictive and stuff, but I think I just made it worse by adding Tapatalk! Uh oh... now what? Rotary Forum All Day Every Day Yaaaaayyy!

**Enjoy** <3

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to work great!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to get the app. Thanks!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you do not already have tapatalk it will work on just about every mobile device. The choice to ad this over a few others took some though and planning. The good is we know it works on just about every mobile device including the ipad. The downside is it will cost you about $3 to download it and install it on your phone or tablet. Sorry, there where other options that would have made it free for you but would have cost us money we don't really have and would rather be spending on other upgrades we still want to make. The current version kind sucks, I will admit since the forum skin and style sheets are a little long in the tooth for right now. I will upgrade this as we get the rest of the forum upgraded down the line.

If you use apple go to the itunes store and download tapatalk
    If use android go to the android marketplace and download tapatalk
    If you use blackberry go to the appstore and download tapatalk

After you down load it search for the forum by putting in "rotary tattoo forum" and tell it you wanna log in. Tapatalk is pretty easy to learn, If you have technical issues please let me know but some things are beyond me and mean you have to complain to tapatalk if you don't like it. We don't make a cent on this app the small company that programmed the app make most of the $3 you pay for it. Bonus is if you are on other forums many of them have this installed so if your into cars, motorcycles, cats, dogs whatever you might find other forums to browse with this app.

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you on iPads. Be sure to buy the HD version of the app. I think its a few bucks more but it will render better on the ipad with that version of the app.

If you have an android tablet not the phone you probably wont need the app as the site I am told renders pretty good on the android tablets on its own. Android phone though, you might want to consider coughing up the $3.

Post Thanks / Like
    just when I thought this couldn't be more addictive haha

Post Thanks / Like
    im late. what does it do? just make it so you can use the forum on your phone or is it some kind of voice activated thing? The website doenst really say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on if you use a phone or tablet over a computer most of the time the app strips the forum down to be really simple and fast to load on the mobile device. Not everyone needs to use it, we got a lot of requests from people who rely mostly on mobile devices over a traditional computer.

Post Thanks / Like
    People with Ipads (I think, depending on which version of tapatalk you get) can now post photos taken with them when they write posts.