Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetexas View Post
    The big bad ass Artist chair 270.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artist_chair_pic1.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	7761
    How is it? It looks quite comfortable to me.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    How is it? It looks quite comfortable to me.
    I have one also, and yes, they are very comfortable and well made. I also have the client chair and armrest-great products.

Post Thanks / Like
    well I'm not keen on having supply company's on this site.. so I'm going to hold my welcome. what you need to do is fix the shitty customer service you have, focus on that. your products are great I wont knock you there.
    Last edited by gangstajay; 02-24-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    well I'm not keen on having supply company's on this site.. so I'm going to hold my welcome. what you need to do is fix the shitty customer service you have, focus on that. your products are great I wont knock you there.
    Hey Jay, we are sorry if you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please let me know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Hey Jay, we are sorry if you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please let me know if you need help with anything!
    ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).
    Last edited by gangstajay; 03-09-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome!and how many days to the bishop machine rca be ready, order to shipment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).
    Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.
    well that is understandable, I can say I have never had a bad needle thus far.. well I will make a order on the 12th then, I actually let the artist in the shop try ur needle and he was blown away and is really wanting to order.
    VAGABOND JAY