Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome and great product , love the vortex grips,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Hey Jay, we are sorry if you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please let me know if you need help with anything!
    ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).
    Last edited by gangstajay; 03-09-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome!and how many days to the bishop machine rca be ready, order to shipment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).
    Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually never checked your needles and disposable tubes, I ll give it a go as soon as ! I ve heard so many good things about your needles !
    Oh I saw you do samples but not for europe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Aurelien, please contact Ptit Rock. They carry our tubes and needles in France. http://www.ptit-rock.com/ Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.
    well that is understandable, I can say I have never had a bad needle thus far.. well I will make a order on the 12th then, I actually let the artist in the shop try ur needle and he was blown away and is really wanting to order.
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    hey TATsoul...about the bishops?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Aurelien, please contact Ptit Rock. They carry our tubes and needles in France. http://www.ptit-rock.com/ Thanks.
    Oh !! sweet ! I always thought they only carried piercing stuff (their website is horrible :/)
    Last edited by aurelien; 03-09-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    hey TATsoul...about the bishops?
    Hi Vodu, what about the Bishops? Thanks. -Billy