Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    the builder is in the philapines (spelling) and yea the product is shit... garbage, cocka, hopeless and poor.. i did own one...
    granted if u redo some things on it then its an ok machine, but why should u have to do that?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    call me anything... thats fine with me. i know its more important to focus on the development of my product other than what else are saying. i already did sent the machines to david and i stopped working with him anymore as it caused another trouble, he is not my distributor, he just said he is, he just said he want to sell my product. grey, i did not see ur mesage in my facebook, i am always online there, and i have answered every people who have concerns with david. i will soon release the perfect machine we are now working. we have a good mechanism already with a give system and its works extremely well and its a less-stress to the skin as we have a very effective give. we have changed upper piston material for the needle pin strength. vise lock is already new and its more like a guitar adjuster key. precision is more anticipated. thanks to the good and bad feedbacks. i am a startup and i know there are flaws and have importantly discussed with the manufacturing plant engineers not to do the same mistake again as it cause so much liability and loss on my part. and our manufacturing plant are new to tattoo machines. i know there are rooms for improvement. but i am very much willing to exchange those machine with issues and swap with the version without a flaw that we are working on right now. i dont have to login here more often as i know theres a lot of people jumping too much into conclusion, though some are nice and contribute a lot. but some are too much. this is the progress so far, this is not the colorway, its just used for the CAD to identify the parts... we will take more time on the development this time. we also ordered heavy duty jacks and 3.5mm mono plug from US for our machines as a commitment to developing our product better. we will make prototypes of this new version and will test for a longer period of time before we release them for official launch. thanks anyway and i appreciate all of u even to those who hate me a lot. PEACE to you all.
    RotarShift+frontside.jpgRotarShift+front.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    well alot of artists have been skrewed over with the unfinished and bad build,,, doesnt make it right bcause it had some flaws, then fix them bfore u sell them,,,

Post Thanks / Like
    i know tatu, thats what we are doing now. please be kind. just like any other machines had flaws on early versions and flaws only come from many people using it. different machine have different flaw discovered. we didnot intend to sell them with flaws, it just happen that the one we tested out had not the same flaw as the one u had in ur hand or with other hands. and im thankful for a collective feedback gathered from different people but i will never quit as we are almost there and as i said i will be happy to exchange all of them.

5. Like TattoosByRob liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Hmm that is some shady shit. Why would they say manufactured in Germany? My understanding is that it is from the Philippines and uses a Mabuchi motor. Maybe they outsourced the frames to here in Germany that could explain the crazy long wait some people had.
    the Tattoo Shop UK is actually World Wide Tattoo Operating with another name in the UK.
    They are full of it, you can also find in their catalog my knock offs http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/Iron_Series.html
    and http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/...ne_Purple.html

I wouldn't buy a single needle from them.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    well if u are down to take them back for exchange of newer model then that is great and good biz. just let me know and ill send it out when the new one is ready.
    thnx, Richie

Post Thanks / Like
    hey gaston. yeah. the machines from thetattooshop in uk did not come from me but from another source but its original. and i emailed them why they said its made in germany when in fact inside the box of the machine there is a label that it is made in the philippines. i tried email them but never got any response. i will for sure never work with those who sell knock-offs or those who are trying to tell people with wrong information. especially these suppliers are very much prone to take machines to china and work with chinese manufacturers and profit wholesale together with the chinese manufacturers to chinese distributors. i know somebody who have contact in china and i think they too are untouchable in the tattoomachine knockoff industry in china. so its not only the chinese manufacturers who wants to copy machines but people who are not chinese who bring original product to the chinese manufacturers and work together to distribute products solely for profit. for me, it wont bother me at all if ever i will see mine being copied future as i know there are market for the originals and there are market for the replicas and replicas help advertise ur brand as well, somehow. just my 2cents.

yes richie i for sure dont want to create a negative stream of energy for my machine. i dont want more and more thoughts to be stored in the matrix and expand it with more of the same thoughts and hit me back.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly why I build to order and dont mess with distributers. Man sounds like a nightmare! Dont worry rotar everything has flaws and can only get better! keep you head up ears open and don't stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah for sure. thanks mike. . . i love the very effective give to hit the skin. even the hardhitter config feels very soft on skin.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before launching give protos to several great artists that know their shit. Let them put as many hours as possible and collect their feedback. Go back and make changes until you can make most of those artists 99% satisfied.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

12. Like Bishopbyname, tatu richie liked this post.