Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does the vice take standard disposable tubes do you know?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Tatsoul wrath disposable tubes with a paper towel wrapped grip and this machine is stupid lite and comfy set-up, the whole shebang weighs about the same as a 1" tub and grip.

Post Thanks / Like
    i wouldnt ever waste my money again for one of these just my opinion, TOO many flaws that should have been fixed b4 they take ur money... also my tubes dont even fit and shit falls apart on it... yea YOU can fix it with lock tight and add o ring and greese vice... but why the hell we gotta do that....
    save ur money and buy a machine that has its kinks worked out... yea ill bash this till its fixed replaced of new one that is worth a damn...
    signed VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Rotar has its issues, but I dont think I have ever owned a machine I couldnt find something I would like changed on it. I think with the shift the issues are more with the form and not the function.
    The rotar works, and it works pretty well; once you get used to its idiosyncrasies. Its not my favorite machine, but I like it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, im happy to happen to login again in the forum, im really sorry for the no update. ive been really really busy with my new surprise to the tattoo community when our new product will come. Its not a machine, nor a product u can hold. i will inform soon once all we have been very busy with comes out. All people who got my old machines with problems to it were subject to exchange when our fully developed product comes out based on international review, comment criticisms had been gathered, we are already close to build on our new machine in which all previous flaws are now much anticipated and corrected.
    1. No more machine holes on frames, only contours to still achieve the lightening of the machine.
    2. Piston inside is now precisely fit to eliminate sideplay.
    3. Needle pin is adjusted so that the needle bar stays on the middle, and needle pin is adjusted so that it is not very tight for the grommet and the loop.
    4. Vise of course is changed, no more twisting during setup, and it can now accommodate the larger tubes and the finger lock is now very easy to lock/unlock.
    5. Stand is redesigned for added strength and stability.
    6. Adjustment knob is now here.
    7. Connection is still in Mono plug with an extra RCA Adapter for free.
    8. Rubberband anchor will of course be filed, no more sharp object.
    9. Complete GIVE is now live.
    10. Serial number is now in place.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...=2&theater
    newrotar.jpg

Thank you very much everyone for the support and for giving feedback with my machine which really helps a lot.

Nin -

P.S. I hope i can login more often. thank you all guys.

THAT MACHINE FROM THE TATTOOSHOP.co.uk i emailed them not to post a misleading Made in Germany info and did not reply to me yet.
    all our machines are Purely Built in the Philippines... Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    my machine still hasn't arrived. I ordered it through David Garrett through his facebook page 'New Rotarys'. He seems to have taken a lot of orders and money but not delivering the machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's some very informative threads on here about the Rotar, I am one of several that waited about 3months for ours....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick update, David Garrett, U.K. distributor for Rotar has now disappeared with the cash for my machine. He also owes at least 8 other tattooists, that I know of, a machine or refund. The owner of the company who posts on facebook as rotar machine didn't even get back to my complaint about his distributor. I've informed the authorities including customs and excise who will now be keeping a very close eye on anything imported to the UK from this company. A total con job!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gray silva View Post
    Quick update, David Garrett, U.K. distributor for Rotar has now disappeared with the cash for my machine. He also owes at least 8 other tattooists, that I know of, a machine or refund. The owner of the company who posts on facebook as rotar machine didn't even get back to my complaint about his distributor. I've informed the authorities including customs and excise who will now be keeping a very close eye on anything imported to the UK from this company. A total con job!
    The Rotar leaves a trail of havoc ...rip offs ,bad design,and poor customer service....i havent seen the so called builder on here for a very long time...Obviously not a product worth defending or developing any further!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where was this guy based? That is so shitty, I feel for ya's
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!