Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Think Ink View Post

FK just out of interest how can the tattooshop.co.uk get away with selling knock offs of your machines ?
    because I haven't found them in person (yet) and busted their head wide open with king kong's dildo.
    This company attempted to buy our machines a few years ago but since we called them out for catering to scratchers mainly we refused. I guess that was like their way of retaliation. Bad move. I already got them out of Tattoo Master Magazine, reported them to eBay, got them banned from a few conventions in Europe where the organizers won't let them put a booth and I will make anything I can to stop their unethical move to sell knock offs.

A few other friends in the industry also stopped doing business with them. Little by little justice is being served.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems that these china company will try to carry, and sell your machine to anybody and when you refuse they will make a copy and sell it.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    It seems that these china company will try to carry, and sell your machine to anybody and when you refuse they will make a copy and sell it.
    that's basically what they have been doing for years. Look at Mickey Sharps, Next Generation, Aaron Cain, etc.. now they are doing the same with any rotary out there.

If Gucci and Prada can't stop them imagine us small time companies...

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the situation with Gucci and other fashion knockoffs is quite a bit different and not nearly as bad for them as it is for you and the other quality machine builders... Those fancy $500 handbags are exactly the same as the $5 knockoffs (that cost $1.50 to make)because they are ALL manufactured in the same factory to the same standards, the ONLY difference is that the pricey ones are tagged in the home offices in Milan instead of the factory of origin. It's like if you sold your machines(if they were made in china) at 300X the cost because someone was rich and stupid enough to buy them at that price. It's also hard to feel for the Gucci's anyways... Those rich assholes have lived rediculously disgustingly lavish lives off of the hardships and wasted, deminished lives of thousands of third world peasants for decades, so Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Them!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep all my FKI's in my Louis Vuitton, OH MY GOD SAGE, Gucci Handbags, are sooooo like last century.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they are 'real' L.V. Bags!!! Cause those purses wouldn't caress your machines as softly if some socialite isn't blowing your money away on $12,000 call girls lol....

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    So my Rotar machine finally made it's way to me through a 3rd party! It's not for me. If anyone on here would like to buy it it is for sale, £200.00. it's probably easier to contact me through email, [email protected], if you're interested.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    I keep all my FKI's in my Louis Vuitton, OH MY GOD SAGE, Gucci Handbags, are sooooo like last century.
    LOL I saw someone selling LV monogram coils on the bay the other day mate, you'll need them too!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gray silva View Post
    So my Rotar machine finally made it's way to me through a 3rd party! It's not for me. If anyone on here would like to buy it it is for sale, £200.00. it's probably easier to contact me through email, [email protected], if you're interested.
    You should start a for sale or trade thread...