Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzai View Post
    I hate to bug ya, but yeah, a picture would be great. Not quite following.

Sorry no needle loaded but that is how I set up the rubberband

2. Thanks Shizzai thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's crafty, thank you sir
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to add because I just got off the phone with Cary , He is the easiest guy to deal with in my experience with buying machines. Super informative and tells you straight up no BS on how things are with his products. I will continue to use his machines throughout my career and am glad he makes them so well. Speaking of the machines they are far superior to most I have tried to date (and I have tried a bunch) of course it is to each their own but they do what they are supposed to, combine that with great customer service and whalaaa what else do you need really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jboo75 View Post
    Just to add because I just got off the phone with Cary , He is the easiest guy to deal with in my experience with buying machines. Super informative and tells you straight up no BS on how things are with his products. I will continue to use his machines throughout my career and am glad he makes them so well. Speaking of the machines they are far superior to most I have tried to date (and I have tried a bunch) of course it is to each their own but they do what they are supposed to, combine that with great customer service and whalaaa what else do you need really.
    Yeah, I've pretty much heard that from everyone who has had experience with him and his company. After going through a series of logistics nightmares with Neuma, customer service plays a very big part in my decision making these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it wasn't such a pain to get a machine over here I would have a few more. But yeah every question I have had, he has been super quick to answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    These things come with adjustable stroke length? I'm about to trade for one with slicksteel, just wanna make sure I'm getting what I think I'm getting.

Post Thanks / Like
    The new model has the same adjustable crank as fitted to the Treasure Chest - it can be changed from 2.5, 3.2 & 4.2mm by moving the bolt.

9. Thanks Shizzai thanked for this post.