Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like

hyper blow up......

I got the first stigma hyper model and useed it off and on ,so i was running a cheap knock off powe supply the hurricane crap and the box went black on the screen and the volts went to the max....now i need a motor it is a maxon 216000 .but i caint find it on the website so i got to double from the hyper site....you get what you pay for

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't you call Maxon direct and ask them, its possible they may have replaced that model with something that for all intent and purposes just has a different model number.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried the machine on another power supply? like a generic one without all the digital read outs only a voltage reading.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Maybe your power supply is like the Eikon one where it would black out and turn off if you used a rotary on it. Before you go and buy another motor, try someone else's power supply and see if your machine works on that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    I agree. Maybe your power supply is like the Eikon one where it would black out and turn off if you used a rotary on it. Before you go and buy another motor, try someone else's power supply and see if your machine works on that.
    I tried the hyper on two other power supplys and nothing and it also has that smell that only burnt electrical has.......danmmmmmmm..............

Post Thanks / Like
    Its listed on maxons website here

Post Thanks / Like
    do you know which one it is cause the maxon motor that came out has 21600, on it. Im retarted to the rotary world,,is there a company that you guys use to build your rotarys that isnt maxon are is maxon as good as it gets? is there a place like small parts .com that you can buy other stuff to build rotarys ? and thank you for the help it is a new world for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Merky, when I posted the link it actually took you directly to the 21600 motor you had listed and said it was a stock item costing something lke $64 so I don't know if the website has a glitch or something else is up.

But this is what you are after:

Results
    Ø P Un n0 Mn Add to Price USD
    Order No. Program [mm] [W] [V] [min-1] [mNm] Downloads combination 1 pc(s) Quantity
    216000 RE-max 17 Ø17 mm, Graphite Brushes, 4.5 Watt 17 4.5 12 11200 3.91 64.64
    Last edited by The Limey; 01-02-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi merky when you look at the over view on the motor pics you can see a capasitor in one of the pics mail or contact the company and see if they sell a capasitor for the motors or a suppresinon kit for the motor if they do solder that to the motor and it should work on any power supplie ,,,,,,,its all about the capasitor spread the word

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you guys for the help, like i said im new to the rotary world.....