Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    erm i'm finding it difficult getting solid lines with t-tech. Think i'm used to working faster, and getting used to cranker and slowing way down is a problem, as i'm conscious of ripping up the skin...hmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    No t-tech for me...Just a trad 11rl, or 14rl, in a Cheap Plastic Dispo, turn of the Volume, like Sage says, til it "humms" LOL....And away I go...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Yup Skinmech, you were correct about the Cranker, I bought mine partially due to your advice and love the thing.
    Im not really a fan of mine!...another one to trade!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard they aren't the best with ttechs don't have a clue why but a reg bar and disposable tube setup and it rulez, lines about as fast as any coil I've ever tried

Post Thanks / Like
    No t-tech for me...Just a trad 11rl, or 14rl, in a Cheap Plastic Dispo, turn of the Volume, like Sage says, til it "humms" LOL....And away I go...
    Prolly best that way, but t-tech has too many advantages for me, if I can manage to get it workable.

Here is something I found with DKMC, mind you, I say 'I' which means all others might not find the same thing. It doesn't matter which way the polarity is on the cranker, that is to the motor. But if the cranker polarity is reversed, meaning it runs clockwise, I found it needs a kick start (tap) to get going- but only with t-tech.
    But if polarity is ok (anticlockwise), the machine runs fine on pressing foot pedal, again only with t-tech. Could be that my power supply is out, or lots of other things not related to the machine, but there it is.

another thing I found makes the cranker run sweet with t-tech is to have top band of elastic running over the nipple. This counteracts the elastic of the cartridge, machine runs effortlessly and less noise.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Kubin on order as well can"t wait to use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got mine today and have only found one problem....I don't have enough cash to order another one just yet. Couldn't ask for a more solid tool. The weight feels so comfortable to me, as I prefer the weight of a coil for my lines. I feel like it adds stability with flawless precision. Worth every penny..

Post Thanks / Like

9. Like Sekt liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooohhhhh....jealous. Do you make those needle tensioners yourself? And what is the one on the bottom?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Russell View Post
    Oooohhhhh....jealous. Do you make those needle tensioners yourself? And what is the one on the bottom?
    Yeah I made those on a day I had a no-show. They are all updated now with better tensioners with the twisty loops for bit of spring. The one on the bottom is the infamous Rotar Shift2 and the top one is a collaboration between myself and my good friend Dwight Bomer.