Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay bargain?

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks a lot cleaner in design, at least more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, not that that's difficult. The German evo looks sooo ugly and cheap, don't care how well it works, I don't want my customers thinking I'm using some scratcher's home made rig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    This looks a lot cleaner in design, at least more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, not that that's difficult. The German evo looks sooo ugly and cheap, don't care how well it works, I don't want my customers thinking I'm using some scratcher's home made rig.
    I understand what you mean but some highly priced coil machines are made to look like they're made out of scrap and have a distressed look. If anything is going to make customers wonder about the origin of the machines we use it's machines that look like this surely?

Post Thanks / Like
    Defo worth a £50 Gamble......I wonder if snipping off the needle loop is required, hard to see from the pics, but it looks if it's not required,tube could be adjusted to suit yer hang. Some feedback on this will be interesting....
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-05-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey If you wind up not liking it, I will buy it for what you paid for it no questions asked.