Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

my name is chris higgns

hello all my name is chris higgins i live in eugene oregon and work a black magic tattoos i have been in a shop for almost three years now been tattooing or trying to tattoo since i was twelve got serious about it in 2003 . i have a cheap rotary now and the new neotat machine on the way thinking of picking up a swashdrive whip to. still getting use to the rotary getting use to laying solid color how i can with coils learned less needle hanging out and a little slower on my circles or sketching motion . u can see some of my work at www.blackmagictats.com or look me up on face book i have lots of stuff on there

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Chris!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Color packing with rotories...for me it was just a matter of slowing my hand and using smaller more intentional movements. Could also be that you're using a cheapy knockoff, just like a crappy coil they tattoo like shit and are lots of trouble. Not worth the parts they're made from, that neotat should be a waaaaay better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, and watch the switch to a better rotary be night and day.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should run as fast as you can or the forum will empty your pockets ^^ Welcome on board

6. Like Dreviltattoo liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    ya im stoked like a little kid before christmas lol. ya i noticed i had to slow my hand speed down a little. i got a cheap one to give them another try before i spent 300 + bucks. and i noticed even with the cheap rotary i got "its a linear movement one " i tattoo diffrent in a good way they are alot more percise and i seam to focus more on the tattoo vs my machines. i also have some of them t-tech grips on the way i think that is going to same me so much time on larger tattoos. i have been looking around the forum lots of usefull info im new to the rotarys but if any one has any question on coil machines i know lots lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol for sure im always looking to try new stuff and give new machines a run. my girl does not like it much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    You should run as fast as you can or the forum will empty your pockets ^^ Welcome on board

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome and if you are anything like me you will LOVE your neo... nice machines

Post Thanks / Like
    sweet good to hear im looking forward to no rubber bands lol. i baught the rca one so im going to switch some of my machines over to rca to.

Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    welcome and if you are anything like me you will LOVE your neo... nice machines