Have not had a chance to use it yet - trying different tubes with it as the ones I own are all about 6mm too short. Good Luck/Filip Leu tubes are shorter than most (by at least 5-6mm) so I now have at least 3 machines that are sitting around until I can find some long disposables.

I'm sure it's very money-saving for companies to shave off half a centimeter from their product considering the average tube is 11cm long and the ones I have are 10.4-10.5cm long. Make about 20 short tubes and it's like having another one magically appear for free. That little bit of material can mean the difference between a vice grip grabbing a tube, or just barely catching/not grabbing the top/end of a tube tail.

I haven't tested all of my machines, but at the moment, my centri, AZA (Leroy Samchuck), and a short frame frankenmachine (not pictured on the rack) either need tubes with longer tails, or shorter needlebars. Kind of a bummer, but I'm sure something will work. I have some Griffin disposables on the way - I understand they are a little longer than most disposables, so they may work.