Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I put my top drawer on the wall

I ran out of room in my drawer, so I moved my machines to the wall. Sadly, I ran out of space. Might have been nice to get another bar and about 8 - 10 more hooks (yay Ikea). Oh well. Anyway, this is my recent top drawer.

too many machiness.jpg

top row: Next Gen Aluminum, AZA short frame liner, Franken machine, Juan Puente shader, Mike young shit-kicking liner and short coil shader combo, Safwan Montreal liner, Lucas Ford liner, Mickey Sharpz rebuild

2nd row: BSI Boog Shader, Centri, Tattooed Pirate Blunderbuss, early Shagbuilt, direct drive Shagbuilt, Roy Richardson, Ben wight, Gen6 Swash, HM Evolition, HM Mini Evolution, Mini Cranker, Dragonfly

3rd row: Rotaryworks clipcord and RCA, Blitz brass, Blitz aluminum, Neotat xl stroke (2), Neotat l stroke Vivace, Neotat brass l stroke Vivace, l stroke Neotat (2), Neotat m stroke (2), Neotat s stroke
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

2. Like electricdrago liked this post.
    Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice family, Which ones the favorite?

Post Thanks / Like
    I get so flustered when I have that many machines that I dont use. Right now Im stuck between using my centri and gen 7 for color or my centri, other gen 7 or Special technic for black and grey.

I wont even start on lining. how do you decide? Do you have machines that u use specifically for one job and nothing else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks really cool though. Love clean displays.

Post Thanks / Like
    I 'm so jealous right now

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume the rotaries are on the bottom to be easier to reach right? You're not giving the coils top billing, they are just harder to reach yeah? I am jealous.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    I assume the rotaries are on the bottom to be easier to reach right? You're not giving the coils top billing, they are just harder to reach yeah? I am jealous.
    Haha! You hit the nail on the head there. I put the ones I use most often closest to me, though part is also aesthetic. The coils are there because I do use them on occasion - when I start to miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
    Nice family, Which ones the favorite?
    I like everything for different reasons. The ones i use most are the Neotats and the Dragonfly.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    I get so flustered when I have that many machines that I dont use. Right now Im stuck between using my centri and gen 7 for color or my centri, other gen 7 or Special technic for black and grey.

I wont even start on lining. how do you decide? Do you have machines that u use specifically for one job and nothing else?
    Totally. If I'm doing a lot of awkward places kind of lining, I favor the Dragonfly or Neotat. Otherwise, I'll use Neotat or Mini-Evolution. For really big configurations, I will usually bust out the Roy Richardson or Mike Young machines, for mowing the lawn kind of large field of color Americana, I'll use my Blitz... I could probably go on and on - I'd have to make a list. Long story short though, some I've just gotten recently, so I'm still deciding where I will put them in rotation (oh geez, I don't mean that as a pun in any way), some, I have several of, so it's just convenient for me if I feel I need several machines out for a tattoo to use a single brand (like my Neotats) because I don't have to muck with voltage changes.

Lots of times though, it's just a case of "eenie-meenie-miney-mo".
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    Haha! You hit the nail on the head there. I put the ones I use most often closest to me, though part is also aesthetic. The coils are there because I do use them on occasion - when I start to miss them.
    It's funny, the other day when I got the inkjecta I was playing with it and running it at different voltages. My wife comes over and says what is that one of your old machines? So I ran a coil for her ( much much louder ) and she said "oh how I miss that sound". I still love my coils but I do not miss the sound at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    daaaaaaaamn

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You going to open up a museum one day? WOW! Its nice to know your Centri has some really great friends to hang out with!