Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah he was supposed to send me a link to get the bearings , do you have the correct part #?

Post Thanks / Like
    I do I will mail them to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey OwlsDen can you send me the correct part number for the bearings...If it's no hassle...Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    this is as close as i could get..http://www.dynaroll.com/cgi-bin/xsel...artNo=SFR133ZZ then, the rest of the numbers just coincide with the options Dnaroll Bearing.jpgyou choose in this list. It's a good start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heads up, I have just got my dedicated Liner rapier 2 today. I have been thinking about what i really want 'after i bought it' so i may sell it for $320. I may make a thread later and sell it so i can add the money to other cash and get what i want. I may not even use it cause if i decide to buy another i want this to be brand new when i sell it. Anyone interested PM me, i will put a thread up today IF i decide to let it go. I went through many rotarys and i think i know what im gonna stick with now. Though i am super tempted to give it a whirl

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    Hes talking waffle tongue for sure!....never seen so many crazy post that you have to guess"what the hell is that all about".
    You should see the PM's that get sent - and the quantity of them !

Post Thanks / Like
    I second that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I must say for someone who's profile says they've tattooing for 14yrs there some basic questions being asked - everyone that has used a rapier2 liner thinks there great - people on this forum give advice which is ignored - so if you wanna buy a machine then sell it before even using it go ahead but give us a break and go figure something out on your own, some people just can't be helped.

Each to there own.

Nothing personal but 15+ PMs kinda eats into my busy day replying.

Rant over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Heads up, I have just got my dedicated Liner rapier 2 today. I have been thinking about what i really want 'after i bought it' so i may sell it for $320. I may make a thread later and sell it so i can add the money to other cash and get what i want. I may not even use it cause if i decide to buy another i want this to be brand new when i sell it. Anyone interested PM me, i will put a thread up today IF i decide to let it go. I went through many rotarys and i think i know what im gonna stick with now. Though i am super tempted to give it a whirl
    uhhhm.i just mite be interested in purchasing it,let me know.if not i just mite order one.