Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im in love...

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember if the person said it was a good while back . I've seen a few similar but none that pre date this one Ill have to check .

Post Thanks / Like
    Just been On there it was dated august last year but not sure if the person had it a while . That site needs a name change I think :0

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Slava INK-ing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the first prototype of machine that I have made, the video is placed 11. 07. 2010. only to show that it was my original idea :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCWqi...6&feature=plcp

4. Like astaluego liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will post a full review of the machine soon I think by end of the next week. I used it for lining yesterday it totally blew my mind...

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to read it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took 2 short videos using Slavas machine as a liner hope you guys can get a better idea of the machine in general. A full review will follow soon I have too many new machines Im playing around with at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    it sounds quite noisy???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattony View Post
    it sounds quite noisy???
    It isn't at all, just the way the small condenser microphones work. It is really one of the quietest machines with give. I got to play with it some ( not tattoo with it ) and it is really a genius system. You have to see it in person to fully appreciate how good it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks cool sweet machine. since posting that pic of the other version with the needle tensioner I've been in contact with an old friend who has the same mods on his on another forum. he bought the parts off a pro from England for £40 which is a pretty good deal considering the savings u would make he said he makes em for most machines of this type stealth , Swiss whatever I'll email the guy see what the story is I'm pretty Interested to give them a try as I have a cheap stealth rotting away could be a good setup like I said I'll see how it goes when I email this guy from England . Will keep everyone posted and find out more about it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andythetemple View Post
    Looks cool sweet machine. since posting that pic of the other version with the needle tensioner I've been in contact with an old friend who has the same mods on his on another forum. he bought the parts off a pro from England for £40 which is a pretty good deal considering the savings u would make he said he makes em for most machines of this type stealth , Swiss whatever I'll email the guy see what the story is I'm pretty Interested to give them a try as I have a cheap stealth rotting away could be a good setup like I said I'll see how it goes when I email this guy from England . Will keep everyone posted and find out more about it
    i wouldnt mine trying to modify my stealths,i also have a couple laying around.do keep us posted please.