Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Im in love...

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that comparing it to stealth anything is veryfair. Slava builds every part of the machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please do me a favour and open another thread for the Stealth mods I think people might get confused a bit. My thread was meant to give an idea of Slavas machine and like OwlsDen stated already its a handmade machine not a 2$ cheap ass Swiss knockoff.

If you could edit the postings from the tat scratchers forum would be much appreciated also...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    Please do me a favour and open another thread for the Stealth mods I think people might get confused a bit. My thread was meant to give an idea of Slavas machine and like OwlsDen stated already its a handmade machine not a 2$ cheap ass Swiss knockoff.

If you could edit the postings from the tat scratchers forum would be much appreciated also...
    I couldn't agree more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep thanks for taking time for the post..Can I ask, what size needle grouping were you running.

Post Thanks / Like
    5 round 0.30 textured liner. Thats the needle Im using on almost everything lately

Post Thanks / Like
    Were you sculpting/building up the Lines.....Nice running Machine,no ink Splutter......It's not other peoples opinions that matter, it's what you do with the Machine, and if you are happy, then all is well, and I think you are very Happy with it....... I think, we all prefer, different machines for different jobs. If I was going to Sculpt Lines, I wouldn't use my Mini Cranker, I would use my Neo-tat..And if I was infilling a large piece, I would grab my RW, or Swash...Each to their own...Once more thanks for the Vids, makes a big difference to see it in action.

Post Thanks / Like
    No I didnt sculpt the lines. I can say that they were all solid single pass I love the give on this machine but the textured needles are helping a lot too. The give system is perfect for filling in small spots without changing anything.

Youre right everybody has different preferences this one is kinda made for my needs. You can see and feel the time and effort that Slava put in every build. This is the 2nd one I got from him (this is the 1st one http://www.rotarytattoo.com/album.ph...achmentid=5408) and I have a 3rd Swiss inspired one on the way. Slava will make a machine for you any way you want it with a design of your choice. That doesnt even matter to me anymore for the next one I didnt ask for a special design I just want it to be like the one I got.

Im not getting my next machine for 10% less or anything Im just really satisfied with the machines I got from Slava.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I have ordered one after seeing yours, I asked for a Jensen side wheeler. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. Well to be fair I asked for a jonesy square back and maybe a Swiss too. Can't hurt to have a few machines ^^. I will say that he did mention that he has a lot if orders right now, so I am willing to wait.