Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    try again

Post Thanks / Like
    The rear spring would effect the give because it not only "pivots" in the rear, when pushing up on the A pin it would pivot on the Abar causing the front of the spring to push down... less spring less resitance. Your mod would result in more give. ....I think..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Works now. Give looks good to me. I think you just have to try it, I think it will line.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello wildboy
    Yes your mini was slightly harder, dont ask me why , but when i was tuning it i thought You would like it like that way(no particular reason, i should have asked,), since some people seem to want to use it with bigger needles , it will have more give due to the resistance of the needles in the Skin. I think now You thinned the spring but added tensión from want i saw. If it works good for You great, but otherwise i will be more than happy to respring and make it as the other ones, Sorry If this in any way caused any inconvinience. But in a way i like it how You can personalize it, like we all did with coils. So from now on when people order directly from me i will ask If they want more or less give, as for standard machines, they always will have plenty of give.
    Thanks and hope You Enjoy the machine! Roman
    If there is anything i can do for You please let me know.

5. Like wildboy liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Roman,

I'm glad you finally have come to know personally.
    "One real cool"
    Very GOOD system - I like it very much
    We talk about it later times, OK;-)

I wish you much success!
    Think of NAMIKI

best greetings
    Mario
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Mario! I will let You kmow what i think once i check them!
    Roman

Post Thanks / Like
    i thought that back spring was just a pivot and return spring but in that video it's pretty clear the back spring affects the give.didn't figure out the extra hinge thing connecting the armature till just now Pretty cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman HM tattoomachines View Post
    Hello wildboy
    Yes your mini was slightly harder, dont ask me why , but when i was tuning it i thought You would like it like that way(no particular reason, i should have asked,), since some people seem to want to use it with bigger needles , it will have more give due to the resistance of the needles in the Skin. I think now You thinned the spring but added tensión from want i saw. If it works good for You great, but otherwise i will be more than happy to respring and make it as the other ones, Sorry If this in any way caused any inconvinience. But in a way i like it how You can personalize it, like we all did with coils. So from now on when people order directly from me i will ask If they want more or less give, as for standard machines, they always will have plenty of give.
    Thanks and hope You Enjoy the machine! Roman
    If there is anything i can do for You please let me know.
    Thanks for offering your help and assistance I was sure that you would come forward if there would be a real problem of any kind... This thread isnt a complaint in any way some people like little to no give machines for lining its just not for me thats why I tried to fiddle around with the machine.

The backspring is just too inviting to mess around with. I was wondering if it would affect the give of the machine from the very first moment I saw it. ^^

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the vid. I never knew they performed like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem! I didnt see it as a complaint, and actually liked the fact That it tempted you to Play with it!!
    And it actually nade me realized That i can offer That different give options to people who buy directly from me!
    What i still dont understand is why i thought you would like it with less give( maybe since you like the mini dietzel coil machine i make, i thought you wanted it for bigger configurations?? Maybe? ) i should hace asked!
    So please dont hesitate If your mod doesnt work well for you! I Will be more than glad to help you out!
    Thanks again!!! Roman