Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Forum Updates - Buttons!

Some of you may have noticed new buttons under people's names. There are buttons to indicate builders as well as staff on the forum. In the near future I will have the buttons for builders point to a master list of the builders on the site. The staff buttons currently link to the staff list so you know how to contact us if you need anything.

The other buttons are Builder Loyalty Badges! The point of these is to show off the list of machines you own and builders you want to support. There are about a half dozen of the close to 20 finished and more will be added soon. I am not thrilled with the look of them or the stacking order and am working on this. In the meantime if you don't have one under your name and want one please send me a PM with the builders you own machines for and I will add it under your name as soon as I can.

I am fumbling though this so please be patient as some of this stuff will break the style sheet for the forum and mean I need to patch holes the new stuff can create on occasion.

Right now the list looks like this and is not in any specific rank or order of importance, if you see a builder missing from the list post it below and also include a link to their website or contact page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THIS-TOOK-TOO-LONG.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	981

To all builders that still do not have a signature on your page shoot me a message so I can arrange to have that up for you. THIS IS FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOU! so get on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    DanDan, I still need to make your banner for you, its on my list. I am missing signatures for a few of you. If you guys have a 100x500 pixel banner you can provide me I can ad it for you and make it link back to your website. Jpeg, GIF or PNG, no flash banners and no animated GIFs please they can slow down the site for people browsing on phones and slow internet connections.

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phil, you're a busy guy.....looks good!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was kinda thinking about having my tag say "Dirty Dan's tat gun syndicate" The syndicate doesn't make much since mainly because I am a one man operation, but it has a nice ring to it...and it could have an AK-47 in there somewhere. I think the lettering should be in old english

Post Thanks / Like
    I can make your signature look like an AK-47... When I think dirty I think a Kalashnikov.

Post Thanks / Like
    how come theres no hawk badge. i dont own a hawk but it is a rotary isnt it?

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are several buttons that we are working on. Buttons are truly a process to create. From actually creating the image (and making it look like the other buttons by playing around with letter spacing, making sure the glow is the same color and size etc) to finding the correct site for each machine, hosting the image so that there's a url linked to it and writing the html code... Long story short - it takes a while.

Since both the admin and myself work full time (and more often than not, our work follows us home), there isn't always a lot of free time to create everything and get it on the site. We try, but we've only got one 'real' computer between us at the moment, so it takes us even longer.

By all means, we appreciate everyone's suggestions, and/or complaints as much as we appreciate your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you make a badge for .99 cent "guns" off of ebay.....cuz i hear all you need is one of them to make fat wads of cash.............sigh.
    natan

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    Could you make a badge for .99 cent "guns" off of ebay.....cuz i hear all you need is one of them to make fat wads of cash.............sigh.
    natan
    It wouldn't be worth the effort, as it would be immediatly condemned to Limey's Shitbox

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    It wouldn't be worth the effort, as it would be immediatly condemned to Limey's Shitbox
    LOL this is true!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!