Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NicksTattooMachines I build Tattoo Machines NickTattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks ... and dont really think i understand what u are saying about having built in give .. my english is good but ... not that good .. i dont understand all of the expressions.. so if u simplify it for me i would be greatfull

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm I have no idea how to say that in Spanish.

When you push can you make it softer like a coil? I don't mean by slowing it down. Is the a spring that makes the stroke of the needle shorter when you push? Does this make sense?

NicksTattooMachines I build Tattoo Machines NickTattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well lets see if i got it .. the stroke is about 5 mm .. and yes its very soft .. if this doesnt answear u`r question .. then i`ll get to u later after i`ll speak to some of my friends ..

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Hmm I have no idea how to say that in Spanish.

When you push can you make it softer like a coil? I don't mean by slowing it down. Is the a spring that makes the stroke of the needle shorter when you push? Does this make sense?
    From looking at the photos, I don't think so, Owlsden. Unless there is a soft piece of silicone (like how some members altered their stealth machines) in the eye of the - I'm not sure what to call the bar that connects the armature bar with the cam - you know what I'm talking about by process of elimination. On the stealth, people were drilling out the hole at the top to be a little bigger, slipping some soft silicone tubing in there (though some were just drilling the hole out to be a little more oval to give it some slip), and then reattaching the a-bar. It's hard to tell from the photos of these machines, but they appear pretty straight-forward and basic. The amount of torque on the motor may be your only 'give' with these machines. (I could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me)
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you are correct Allie.