Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is ebay to blame ?...Surely it is the fault of the Companies who produce the Shit and Sell on ebay.I don't feel sorry for anyone who buys a copy from ebay, doesn't matter if it is a Handbag or a tattoo machine, if it is a copy, then it is your own fault.Do your homework first, check what else the Seller has Sold.Contact the Builder, and if lucky they might tell you if it is the real deal.....You only get what you pay for, there are genuine bargains...BUT, we all know they are few and far between....Buy from the Builder direct,simple....Peace,P...

Remember, ebay is only a "host" site, therefore, within reason, they will Sell just about anything that the Sellers wish to advertise..In this instance I feel the need to mis-quote...Don't blame the Game, Blame the Players

2. Like Invertedpixel, late664, aurelien liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    too true ebay do show a certain degree of responsibility in alot of there sales but tattooing isnt one of them . i myself have purchased a couple of cheap machines out of interest and found most of them to be of poor quality . the stealth copy is pretty good and not much difference to the real one in performance , maybe i was lucky who knows . these whip copys look ok i have a real one which im not too keen on and if they were selling these that cheap at the time i would have probably bought one to try first instead of shelling out 400-500 on a machine that sits in a drawer , a sort of try before you buy. we will have to wait and see if they are any good who knows they might be . something to take into consideration is that at what price does it cost to build a real swashdrive whip ,not much im betting so who is ripping who off its not clear .

Post Thanks / Like
    Andy, if you don't like the whip I'm sure you could sell or trade it to someone here, they have a following, provided of course that you can provide proof that it's real
    I don't get though how you think buying a cheap knockoff to test will give you any indication of what it's like to run the real version. It's like wanting to drive a Porsche but to 'test' it out getting a Dodge Neon and painting 'Porsche' on the side.

5. Like Dreviltattoo, spoonertattoos liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't see these been hard to copy to a good degree as they are pretty basic machines if everyone is been honest . A stigma on the other hand are quite complicated machines and has had alot more engineering knowhow used to make them. I'm Not telling people to buy them I'm just saying I personally would of tried this first to see what there like. I like new gadgets that come out I'm like a magpie and have more machines than I could ever possibly need . Somebody who is honest and uses a whip on a regular basis needs to buy one for a real comparison Only someone in that position to tell the truth. I know one thing the Chinese are getting onto these expensive machines like a rash stigma will be next on the production Line just a matter of time . A sad but true fact

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andythetemple View Post
    I can't see these been hard to copy to a good degree as they are pretty basic machines if everyone is been honest . A stigma on the other hand are quite complicated machines and has had alot more engineering knowhow used to make them. I'm Not telling people to buy them I'm just saying I personally would of tried this first to see what there like. I like new gadgets that come out I'm like a magpie and have more machines than I could ever possibly need . Somebody who is honest and uses a whip on a regular basis needs to buy one for a real comparison Only someone in that position to tell the truth. I know one thing the Chinese are getting onto these expensive machines like a rash stigma will be next on the production Line just a matter of time . A sad but true fact
    stigma machines are already coppied. Been coppied for some time. The mantis is a copy of the old bizzare isn't it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I reported the fake mikey sharpz copies to ebay n you dont have to pay. Its under copyright infringement. Ebay is actually good about that they will pull the item if u make a complaint

Post Thanks / Like
    They copied the hawk n its complicated be very careful buying machines off ebay with your hard earned cash. They are forging signatures numbers complicated machines u name it an the chinks jack it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the hawk spirit for realism and grqbbed a chinese copy to check it out n maybe get a cheap grip out of the deal. No way theres about 1mm of stroke and the only place it would go deep enough to keep in in would be on someones calf. It cant even get the ink in deep enough with that much needle travel

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is China goods - there are people who want to buy to buy there, only to then complain when NOT running not for real, I can produce 10 000 machines for sale - great great - but what does it all - NOTHING just SHIT and NO GOOD WORK RESULTS
    TATTOO ARTIST Professional buy something NOT
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    It will probably break... it will not have the same quality of motor in it and will not last.... Genuine swashdrive whips only cost about $500 AU... not a big investment for the quality you are getting....