Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnersink View Post
    last time i checked this seller didnt sell anything else than that machine. cmon what? why so grudged by me asking weather i should pay my bid or not, or if this is a copy ? i dont even know why people get mad over shit like that in here, to much inner anger guys.
    U should go yell ur wrath out in a room. i dont know whats wrong, mad that ur not evolving or what it is.
    I buy my gear, top quality, i got lots of work, i do more proper tattos than 90% on this forum. Quit hate.
    Just because the ability to see weather its fake or not doesnt make u a better person haha.

And at last. Thanks for the nice and polite answers!
    hey bro if you get banned from here I wouldn't be surprised...
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like late664 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was only trying to look out for you sin, I've been duped by an early Chinese knockoff of a Cain spiral when they just came out and it's a sucky feeling. Sure there's truth that a machine doesn't make an Artist, but I couldn't produce the quality and quantity of work as I do without my quality tools. I'd rather have my small arsenal of nice machines than a garbage bag full of cheap junk machines.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnersink View Post
    last time i checked this seller didnt sell anything else than that machine. cmon what? why so grudged by me asking weather i should pay my bid or not, or if this is a copy ? i dont even know why people get mad over shit like that in here, to much inner anger guys.
    U should go yell ur wrath out in a room. i dont know whats wrong, mad that ur not evolving or what it is.
    I buy my gear, top quality, i got lots of work, i do more proper tattos than 90% on this forum. Quit hate.
    Just because the ability to see weather its fake or not doesnt make u a better person haha.

And at last. Thanks for the nice and polite answers!
    I wouldnt be polite to you...after that statement its obvious you are a grade A cock.

5. Like late664 liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    at leaste dude is humble... he is better than 90% of us on this forum. WOW...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea thats why i come to u and ask polite, if this machine is okay. why have another unpolite attitude back?. Im just bored out of people jacking everybody down man. I ask polite and i send regards. Why don't do the same?

Why people need to be "BETTER" than me. just because they have been on the forum for longer time. What i mean about this is not at all u take it. I just don't want to get ruted down by people, than really don't got shit on king kong.

If anybody took this in the different way, that it was meant, i am truly sorry. The best builders of the world and some of the best artist is in here.

Post Thanks / Like
    its just snobby, fkirons why react like this? Ur not being a deuce in here at all? Why people take this so offensive? its just snobby... If people thinks I'm a idiot for putting up a question weather this machine is okay or not, then don't answer the thread, is it harder than that?.

And over exaturating gives understanding. I think this is the best forum around this globe, but that doesn't mean deuces won't appear.

Post Thanks / Like
    exactly auerilien. thanks for a very nice answer. It looks the same, how would i know?

Sorry for whoever i offended, i felt cornered!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    Now you see its a copy,bevor you have told us you have bought one from a supplyer who have 3 from 10 in stock and sell also "FIREFLY " Machines!!!!
    cīmon ;-)
    Zapp, the first WHIP he showed us he was going to buy is identical to the original the second chinese copy is quite obviously not

Post Thanks / Like
    To "recalibrate the thread" The problem is that most copies don't look like copies anymore. It will soon be very hard to tell the difference between the original and the replica. The only way will be to run them and of course over the internet it's impossible. With the proliferation of distributors, specially in europe ( we don't have national, pulse etc ... companies, they 're just all new comers) so it's hard to tell if the guys are gonna be honnest and provide the right machine or just try to fuck everyone up and put up overpriced copies. I bet my ass we 'll soon have to go back to conventions buy only system.

Just to show you guys, in France we cannot order tattoo equipment over eBay. So to be fair I couldn't even tell if the copy was good or not ah ah
    Also I keep missing out on good deals I'm sure. Stupid censorship. Because of that, to illustrate what I said earlier, distributors here by chinese disposable grips and needles then sell it to us over priced.sc.jpg
    Last edited by aurelien; 03-26-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, thats is crazy, and will make the buying of machines much harder, but I'm thinking on these forums contacting the personal builder will be the way to cut all the second links, and the chance of buying copies.

But actually i understand that, ebay is becoming one big cheat on the tattoo machine market.

Same in denmark, our suppliers is buying chinese shit, selling "start kits" for 500 dollar like the chinese on ebay for 120 dollars.
    chinese disposables. U can't even get a good disposable quality.