Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta vs Bishop vs Dragonfly

I am in the market for a new rotary (as many of you are as well) and i really have no experience with them. The closest experience i can say i have is using an N2 Neuma setup. I am very light handed. I need a good, solid liner but a machine that can pack color smoothly as well. I do alot of high contrast, New Skool type tattoos. Ive read up on Bishop, Dragonfly, and Inkjecta. But all i read are 50/50 reviews. I really only have the budget for one purchase. Anyone have preferences based on actual usage or reviews? Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate any suggestions or feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best all around machine and an incredible liner, great weight balance, simple and solid build, top o the line motor, easily adjustable stroke, just a bit of give, and great service: the Dan Kubin mini cranker. A good price too, customizable colors, and if you don't like it(I bet you will love it) they are highly sought after and retain there value...

3. Thanks graveghoul thanked for this post.
    Like graveghoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Best all around machine and an incredible liner, great weight balance, simple and solid build, top o the line motor, easily adjustable stroke, just a bit of give, and great service: the Dan Kubin mini cranker. A good price too, customizable colors, and if you don't like it(I bet you will love it) they are highly sought after and retain there value...
    +1

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5uroof

Post Thanks / Like
    i have many bishops that i love and an inkjecta specific that is very versitile. i would say inkjecta lines better and is all around very good machine with wide range of give adjustement. i run my bishops for everything but lining on a daily basis and love them though, just got used to the no give thing withem. no exp with dragonfly though. oh and inkjecta has two new models coming out in next three months worth looking at the v1 and v2 they look very cool!!

Post Thanks / Like
    D Kubins Mini Cranker with adjustable stroke, will do everything, simple as that.....

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graveghoul View Post
    I am in the market for a new rotary (as many of you are as well) and i really have no experience with them. The closest experience i can say i have is using an N2 Neuma setup. I am very light handed. I need a good, solid liner but a machine that can pack color smoothly as well. I do alot of high contrast, New Skool type tattoos. Ive read up on Bishop, Dragonfly, and Inkjecta. But all i read are 50/50 reviews. I really only have the budget for one purchase. Anyone have preferences based on actual usage or reviews? Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate any suggestions or feedback.
    Keep your eyes peeled in the classifieds on here as well. One's trash can be your treasure.

8. Like graveghoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Rapier II would be a good choice also you dont have to experiment in the beginning with the different give settings but it has a really good give system for lining and I bet it will pack color like a motherfu**ker. If you dont like it it will be taken off your hands in an instant

10. Like graveghoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stigma Hyper is amazing

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used the rapier2 for coloring a couple times and it's nice and light good for 7mags and smaller but the motor doesnt have much torque i think I prefer the swashdrive, even though they are small the leverage mechanics make them beasts, or the Kubin cranker, its the smoothest most versatile machine I've ever used for everything so far and I just can't find any faults in it's performance...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man i use my rapiers with 13 and 15 mags and find they do the job great!....pumps the ink in!