Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhunter View Post
    I've tried two cheapos they suck! I'm stickin with the coils until I can afford a good rotary
    A well built coil will never let ya down! and if it does (like all things in live) you can rebuild,rewrap and retune it with not to much loss of money.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Ooh snap.... Haha
    yes there alot of top rotary builders that are selling this way-that sell to the general public and sell there's right next to knockoffs.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I know. Just crazy to see someone called out after they go off on morals. And their machines are sold to the public.....that's all.

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe we should make a list of builders/makers that sell there goods to the general public or next to knockoffs.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many will be left to buy from then...

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    maybe we should make a list of builders/makers that sell there goods to the general public or next to knockoffs.
    Stir a cold turd and all you get it the same stink all over again.

7. Like thesmokingmirror liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Oh I know. Just crazy to see someone called out after they go off on morals. And their machines are sold to the public.....that's all.
    I don't feel called out one bit. Just an ignorant off topic comment by whatever his name is. I know plenty of reputable companies that have distributors that sell quality name brand equiptment, along with inferior and bootleg products whether it be machines, stencil goo, fake thermo fax paper, bootleg tubes, re modified power boxes with their brand on it and many other products.

How many of you know that tattoo ink is one of the most copied/bootleg products? Same recipe, just packaged differently. Whether 2 partners split up or the chemist does a backdoor deal to his tattoo artist friend. Now not all ink but a good amount. Then theres the black n grey wash systems? Every company now has their own bootleg version you could justifiably say were copied shortly after silverback launched.

At the end of the day it's not up to me or any other company to monitor each distributor or their morals because if that was the case, I'm sure each distributor is in violation of selling one or more items that fit our concerns. As for the general public, let's not fool ourselves, it's not hard to trick a company to getting an account and ordering product. I certainly don't agree with that but I'm not here to monitor the world, there are way too many distributors and too many tattoo artists.

To stick to the topic of this thread, at the end of the day each artist has a concious and moral choice of buying fake machines to save a buck and hes responsible for his choices. The worst part is that the fake machines don't ever work the same and in time it's not worth the hassle.
    Last edited by FRANCO VESCOVI; 04-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.

9. Like Silverback Ink liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do our best to make sure our customers are all professional artists wether we look them up on google(which is the easiest we found) or Facebook and then find their shop and look that up on google. No company can 1oo% filter every scratcher out but we do attempt to more than we possibly can. So no we don't sell to the general public, we've cancelled at least 100 orders due to us finding out they aren't professional.

11. Like Gabetexas, inkinwi liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have spun this topic in circles already, when you are in a position that you have more than one distributor carrying your product its difficult to keep an eye on all of them when you are trying to already keep an eye on your own quality control.

Post Thanks / Like
    its so funny how most posts on here go so off topic.haha. overall, its always a double edged sword. if quality machines n companies are sold through shitty supply houses that cater to scratchers, it makes it so they are helping the business most of us try to have respect for, get congested with ppl who don't. then on the flip side, if a scratcher decides to buy the quality machine from these said companies, then maybe they will see the quality n stop buying knock offs. either way this business has changed n all we can do as individuals in this business is do what we feel is right for ourselves and our own morals. i myself won't buy or support companies that sell to everyone. i buy from kingpin or luckys. unfortunately, i did buy from world wide once to get the stealth n have bought from unimax to get my swashdrives. so, its hard to b completely black or white without having some grey.