Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignorant comment? You sell machines through world wide tattoo supply they only sell knock off machines and then yours right with the fake fks. Wasn't trying to take a stab at you just pointing something out.I
    Last edited by hendricksonart.com; 04-02-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think its artists responsibility ive been tattooing for almost 15 years and have watched this industry become what it is because 18.95 a tube from dermagraphics is too expensive now but then we bitch that it sucks when u buy crap lmao so you the artist have created this monster now you have to deal with it its not up to the builders to not make money its up to the artists to decide if its worth buying from them no matter what they do with their products

Post Thanks / Like

Chink copies

I have a hawk spirit and a guy i know bought a chink copy out of curiosity. And there wasnt even enough stroke to even penetrate the skin deep enough for the pigments to stay. Every artist ive seen that uses a cheap copy is not a respectable artist at all. A good artist cares about the quality of his work and would spend the extra money on a far superior machine. Basically ive never seen a good artist with a home scratcher machine (chinese copies) those are made for people who have no honor for this profession. The chinese have made it so any home scratcher can afford all the equipment for hardly any money so these dipshit teenyboppers can scar and fuckup their so called friends with ink that will be regretted in the future. (Sorry about my spelling im typing from a phone). But this industry used to have certain standards and honor among artists. Its changed alot. Fuck these faggots who support china not people who actually know how to tattoo and build a good machine.