Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the exact reason I deal with Cary now. Traded my Neuma for a Rapier II on here, and fell in love with the machine, so I got in contact with Cary about ordering another one and it was like a breath of fresh air, dude got back to me very quickly, gave me his cell number, we chatted for a while, and got everything lined up. After dealing with Neuma, customer service is one of my biggest considerations when choosing builders.
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats awesome. i really am looking forward to ordering a machine from him. I'm just waiting till the treasure chest machine is back in stock. otherwise, the rapier 2 might b first if i get impatient.haha.if ur a fan of customer service, critical power supply also has prob the best customer service i have dealt with so far.great ppl and very helpful. i don't thnk ill own another power supply from n e one else. not to mention their power supplies are amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I run an EMS 300 and it is awesome. If it ever craps out or I need a back-up though, I'll def look into critical. I buy a lot of stuff from Eikon though, so I may have to fight my loyalty over it hehe.
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    dang shizzai! thats what i was afraid of if i bought them off of ebay n they took a shit. what then? its what kinda scares me about buying a hawk. it feels like a lot of these machines either change so much that old parts are hard to find or not being produced at all. if cheyenne goes belly up n t-tech stops selling, then what? its like old entertainment systems like dreamcast or the atari jaguar.where are they now? they are just paper weights. i love my swashdrives gen 6's and i hate that they stopped making them. it just sucks that it seems like all these rotaries have a shelf life until the next one come along. it would just b nice to see one stand the test of time n stay around. thats why my next one will be a tattooed pirate machine. just waiting for them to get back in stock.
    I think you worry to much bro. Eventually there will be upgrades and improvements. And a machine is like a days worth of work. Buy things cause they will improve your craft. If it goes outta business it's only cause something better came along.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats true asA but u know how most of us are. if somethings not broke don't fix it.lol. i like trying new things to make me better but i also have loyalty issues n i like the machines i got. everyone has their favorites. its hard to move on to a new favorite sometimes. i agree with ya though. i probably worry too much.haha.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell if you use the machine for awhile it paid for it self, nothing lasts forever.Most of the time if it did you would get bored of using it and want something new or like it anyways.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    well again, i agree with the whole there will always b someone building a better machine but coils have been around for years n still haven't changed too much. i still have 2 coils but i have been using rotaries for 5 years now exclusively. i just think it would b cool to have a rotary that can stand the test of time like most of the coil builders have done. changing the look is one thing but being able to count on a machine that can have replacement parts or a company that might stick around longer than to just make money for their new products would b a great thing to see. maybe I'm alone in this thinking but wanting to try new machines while still feeling the sense of dependability from a company would b a great thing. .thats all I'm saying. whatever though. just was curious about the neumas really. now i know.haha.thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say so NEO TAT & ROTARYWORKS and TATTOOEDPIRATE have stood the test of time so far!

American Made Machines

[email protected]

9. Like Shizzai liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup i know. thats why I'm waiting for the new stock of tattooed pirates.u don't gotta yell at me.sheeeesh.haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    ahahah just trying to give them their props! lol
    Last edited by slicksteel; 03-27-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: typo

American Made Machines

[email protected]