Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NicksTattooMachines I build Tattoo Machines NickTattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    not 1000 wildboy but something close to that .. and they can close up u`r shop if they want .. and thats not all .. they lied here in spain that INTEZE have some kind of bacteria .. and thats the reason why they dont let us use it )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTattoo View Post
    same think i sayd .. but it seems that it doesnt matter were u ship it .. the charge is the same .. its al lot of fucked up things here in spain .. they even tell us with what kind of ink we cand work .. omologated ink ... they say .. but in reality its just someone with money .. and a enterprise that makes ink .. payd something to someone big .. and there it is.. i`m even thinking to move in other country .. here check out these prices www.alkimiatattoo.com/catalog/alkimia.php?id=2 they even sended the department of health over to all tattooers in spain .. because we don`t use theyr ink .. so i was obligated to buy ink from them .. even if i dont work with it . the departemnt of health demands it.. so as i was saying .. its a bit fucked up here

just imagine yourself buying a 3 ml bottle of shity ink for 36 $ :|
    Its 12 x 3ml... Its expensive for sure but its single shots not the worst idea if you think of all the idiots that dont handle the ink with care...

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah but the quality of the ink its a desaster .. if u want i can send u one or two bottles to try it out

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Bull S. always is a window in the Law to change the situation u must to be united to do that!
    At last! my arm is complete again....
    Sweeney Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    there is no window .. they always find something suck out some more money out of us ..