Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what would be nice, some sort of working review on the Hawk... I've read so many conflicting opinions about it that its impossible to know who is being truthful. I get that the needles are expensive and incompatible with everything else but, no one seems to talk about what its actually like to use or, how you have to adapt/change when using one.

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One artist I know, Tim Boor, uses both the Hawk and NeoTat machines. I have watched him do amazing detail with his hawk machine, but a little slow compared to when he uses my machines. One thing i think is cool about the Hawk is the way you can change out the cartridge on the fly, so if you only have one machine you can change out your needle cartridges easily back and forth between groupings.
    The cartridges are still expensive, but not as bad as they used to be......not that I'm promoting the Hawk, but I do think it's cool.
    Anyways, Hawk's parent company really does not like me.....just because I have stolen a number of their permanent cosmetic trainers away from them.....sorry Nouveau

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guy there is a company that sell the tips for less then a buck now it called t tech in canada..

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by merky View Post
    you guy there is a company that sell the tips for less then a buck now it called t tech in canada..
    They where talked about here before, saw them at the montreal convention. T-tech was sharing a booth with Mithra but all the literature we got with website email phone number all go nowhere last we checked a few months back. One of Alie K's co workers uses the hawk and is having a hell of a time with getting a decent pric on his tips up here in Canada. He gets them from unimax as the price is reasonable but after it crosses the border its not so reasonable.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skulls look great!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you,