Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bishop Review...

In my opinion,The Bishop is quite simply one of the easiest Rotaries to use for all aspects of Colour work, from Soft Shading, B&G to Saturation/Packing.I would class this as a no Give Machine, so, the only adjustment needed is Increasing or Decreasing the Volts. Obviously, handspeed and technique also play a small factor,but,you know that anyway.Nice light Machine, beautifully balanced and artistically designed. Cleaning is easy as is Servicing, access to serviceable parts is via the rear panel, total job is less than 5 mins. I like the way The Bishop sits on the hand, is easily maneuvered, will handle a 15 mag with ease, and an 18RS was a joy to use.I have no doubt it will push larger groupings.The only Lining I used it for was running an 11RS for some Cloud work, again, was faultless.I know Volts play an important part,in a Review, but, so does Ink Consistency and Skin Type and Placement, so for Colouring it runs in the Powerband of 8V-10V,s I had no need to run it any higher for the groupings I use ..I know the new " Capo" has been released,however, if you haven't tried one of these, you might just be missing something pretty special. The Bishop reminds me of all the great points of the Rotaryworks Classic, in that it is a no nonsence, no drama work horse, but it is better dressed, and doesn't need bands. I probably could justify the price difference between the two,,just...Will be interesting to see the difference between The Bishop and The Capo..

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-31-2012 at 05:08 PM.

2. Like Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird I'm only seeing one line and alot of blank space here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Really !! It's probably a washer causing a problem

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOPS..MY Fault Stupidity and Beer doesn't Mix...try it now.I place reviews on more than one forum, and sometimes shortcuts don't work....
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-31-2012 at 01:44 PM.

6. Like aurelien liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it's there now

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhhhh that's cause I switched to Cider.....Apples from the Gods....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    OOOPS..MY Fault Stupidity and Beer doesn't Mix...try it now.I place reviews on more than one forum, and sometimes shortcuts don't work....
    There are OTHER forums?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Sage LOL ...and every now and again,my impartial, and IMHO .....Educated review may generate a response, be it in agreement, or dismissal of my review. My personal view is simple, when it comes to Machines, be it Rotary or Coils, the Initial outlay or Cost can be expensive, and can prevent potential purchases..This prevents people "trying b4 buying"...Sadly nobody, will ever be able to"test drive" every machine, but some of us give an opinion.I look on a review as an insight to a Machine, not, an instruction manual.Maybe Builders could throw out more prototypes, so when the Build is "sorted" production costs are less cos all the Bugs are "sorted"....Peace P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would any of the Peeps on here spend 500 Bucks on a Car without test Driving It.......Only asking.....

Post Thanks / Like
    You're reviews are always a pleasure to read. seriously. However I think that they should have been 2 different topics just to avoid confusion But really, you sould have your section in skin deep or whatever.