Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Neo Tat..Review.

It is getting harder to find a Rotary that doesn't do what it is supposed to, so it was no surprise that the well known and established NeoTat, didn't disappoint, in fact, it pretty much impressed the Shit out of me...This is the Long Stroke, I have used the Medium in the past and it was a Great Colour Machine....However, I got this for the sole purpose of Lining, so I will be covering Lining only, in this Review..Ok in my opinion, the Daddy is the DK Cranker, so with that in mind, it was NeoTat (Old Guy in the Black Trunks) Versus the Cranker (New Kid in the Bling Shorts). Two totally different designs, years apart, and a similiar Price Range....Should be interesting, who was the winner....Well to be Honest, it is a Draw, Dead Heat and a Photo Finish, the Result is as Tight as Submarine Windows...I assume people who run NeoTats are Shy, and don't like to advertise how good at Lining this Machine is..Well I will let Everyone into a Big Secret..Run a Long Stroke NeoTat, between 9V's and 10.5V's, with a conventional Needle set-up ie not t-tech, and it will push up to a 14RL without effort, Needle Hang, and Speed will be down to Technique. I can't say I was Surprised, I was Blown Away, if you see one of these going for a decent Price/Trade,grab it with your Tattooing Hand...I have nothing more to add. Maybe the Fact that myNeedle guide was removed makes a difference,LOL...11 Outta 1O for this Old Workhorse, probably the most underatted Rotary Machine, I have came across yet.Attachment 8898 Any questions Please, feel free to ask. Remember, these are my views only.Peace,P.
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-31-2012 at 06:33 PM.

2. Thanks alexander thanked for this post.
    Like Neo liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for another solid review.

Post Thanks / Like
    was this the vivace or p model?does anybody know is there actually any difference in function. what is the stroke of the machine you reviewed 3.5 or 4.2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey tugg, it was the Long Stroke model (approx 4mm throw), and here is a Pic on the Review...

6. Like alexander liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    how is the bishop in comparison?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't line with the Bishop, I use it solely for Colourwork...TBH, there isn't much between the 2 machines, both are pretty much spot on, have a similiar stroke, and run at roughly the same Volts...I think both these machines, don't get the credit they deserve...

9. Thanks alexander thanked for this post.
    Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    neotat rest a good machine... lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    great review bro i just lined a ninja turtle with my new bishop the other day , worked like a magic marker!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome review. Thanks for the link.

Post Thanks / Like
    i love my neo tats.itīs a very solid machine. right now i have one 2.5 and a 3.5.