Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Stealth / Swiss rotary mod

Started a new thread as requested about the stealth mod. I found the guy that makes them he's a pro from the north east of England I got it for £40 which is pretty cheap and added it to a cheap stealth knock off I had around and have to say it seems to work a treat . Havnt tried it out yet as just received today . Very quiet running due to a certain element the other machine seems to lack but I'll keep that quiet as don't want to ruin it for the guy if anyone is also interested pm me an I can give you the guys email I paid by paypal too here is a pic of what you get simple but I'll bet very effective mod. (pros only ) hence the pm don't want the guy getting rushed off a bunch of idiots

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, toss up a photo when you have it all assembled as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    let us know how it goes.i'll be interested i got a couple of stealths i could play around with..thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so I finally got round to fitting it and thought id give it a run for it's money and have to say was quite surprised with the results had it in the shop yesterday and tried it out on some b&g .was as smooth as my trusty neds and I didn't have a problem packing the solid areas in by just turning the screw for more of a punch . I thought I'd leave it for lining the now but may try at a later date all in all I'm fair impressed for it been a mod on a cheap machine .probably even better on a real stealth or Swiss plus forgot to add the simple bar tensioner works a treat and does what it's supposed too pic to follow

Post Thanks / Like
    cool

Post Thanks / Like
    I think give makes a big difference in Lining. I think this is a lot like Slavas give system and rather than mod a cheap stealth, for 250 euro he will make you a custom machine hand crafted just for you. But if you want to save a buck or add this to your swiss, then by all means. I must say I am tempted to get one for my swiss. Can we have some type of contact info for this chap?

Post Thanks / Like
    i can pm people it dont really want the guys email in the open he asked me not too so ill respect his wishes . how do you post videos and ill throw one up . im not a great computer mind sorry im getting on a bit ha ha ive only recently got the web . i know i know get with the times grandad

Post Thanks / Like
    It is easiest to post to YouTube and then share the link here.

Post Thanks / Like
    THis may work or may not I asked my nephew to help me post a video if it does it's a quick video if it working first on a pretty soft setting then a firmer setting I did this one handed so excuse the video <iframe title="VideoBam video player" type="text/html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="480" height="326" src="http://videobam.com/widget/YXrZf" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Post Thanks / Like