Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the success! Im looking forward to using them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I think the a main attraction for me is the simplicity of the system, once set up, and as a dedicated shop system. The soundproofed compressor can be in a far room with a dedicated line coming down from the ceiling or through a wall to the station where it is essential fed through valves to the simplest machine available. I also love it because Kevin Griffin and myself synchnistically(?) had come up with the idea when we tried each others equipment to tattoo one another and noticed a similarity in my swashdrive and his neumas and started talking about a hybrid system. I drew up some simple designs but never took it further. Low and behold a year later I hear about the first hints about the Intuition and it's so cool that someone took it so far! Brian made it so simple clean and efficient, it's very apparent to me that the design and manufacture is highly efficient and versatile. A pneumatic system has infinitely smooth pressure and compression dampening abilities, a variable spring rate which should smooth it out better than any mechanical spring dampening can offer.
    welll said. the give is perfect and u can just turn it up and it's got less give. it's got me tattooing better already. it's more of a deliberate placement of ink and tones and makes it more fun than ever.

Post Thanks / Like
    i also have a water separator and an additional self draining filter before my second regulator(low pressure). now i'm adding mini micron disposable air drying filter right before the machine. this is probably overkill, because i don't get any water at the second filter, but all these things are really cheap. the system is easy to set up. my compressor is ultra quiet but still in another room piped over thru the drop ceiling. my room is almost silent again. all i have to think about is what i'm tattooing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my email today. Nearly forgot about it. Are you guys still enjoying yours?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dreviltattoo ,can you post some work done with -work done with the neuma beside work done with the intuition.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi , I have a compressor for my airbrush and would like to know whether this is
    http://www.amazon.com/Airbrush-Depot...rds=compressor

thanks for the info

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say they are more efficient than the neumas... And neumas use 2 to 3 cfms. And that compressor will do that. So you should be ok... The compressor will just always be on trying to keep up.

Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've read and remember from the intuition web site is that they need appox 1cfm and at least a 5 Hal reserve tank. Yours should be more than adequate, but will probably burn out in a years daily use.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're busy and dont use a footswitch that thing will run and run and run... And die. I never had any luck with compressors. That's what made me switch away from air. Although I set my station up to run neuma/intuition in anticipation of getting a intuition soonish.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the quick info - it's enough for test without to need a new compressor