Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Spot the new additions

Post Thanks / Like
    I see some pretty purple people pokers in the lower right corner with some fresh-machine smell. How do they work? I'm getting a purple santamaria just like yours soon

Post Thanks / Like
    where did u get the rca mantis from? I'm so jealous of the treasure chest machine. i just missed buying one before they sold out.so bummed.haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Sage I've only used the la nina yet - one 1 tattoo bit so far it's fine, got 2 more in this afty to try it on.

Eric I swapped the motor from the stealth into it - for a cheap machine it's ok I like the adjustable stroke.
    The treasure chest is great I won't use anything else for black & grey !!!!
    I had 2 but sold one - I'd never get rid of that one thou.

Post Thanks / Like
    very eclectic collection. <what version rapier is that? I am waiting on a two tone rapier myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's and older - non adjustable liner - the best liner ever ( rotary anyway )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    It's and older - non adjustable liner - the best liner ever ( rotary anyway )
    I have the two stroke adjustable ( and it is amazing ) and I am waiting on one exactly like yours. Same color way too. I wish it was here now!!

Is your treasure chest engraved? I think i remember Cary saying free engraving on the first run of treasure chests, but i have never seen one with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    I have the two stroke adjustable ( and it is amazing ) and I am waiting on one exactly like yours. Same color way too. I wish it was here now!!

Is your treasure chest engraved? I think i remember Cary saying free engraving on the first run of treasure chests, but i have never seen one with it.
    No neither of mine were engraved I've had them for a while now, and it was one of the first batch cause I paid up front and had to wait.
    I do like the engraving 'fastcashdaddy' got his buddy to sort out though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    where did u get the rca mantis from? I'm so jealous of the treasure chest machine. i just missed buying one before they sold out.so bummed.haha
    RCA mantis up for trade in the classified section.

Also I'll have to update this pic again in the next few days - got another rotary arriving soon ........... i must stop this spending sometime soon

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a la nina liner, an let me tell you it is prying me away from traditions. i love it soo much, and roman is very very honorable, he serviced the machine to new standards for me. i suggest it to anyone looking to get into lining with rotary...i also love coil machines too. i wont let anyone borrow my machines in the shop.