Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some nice machines but why contaminate your collection with those crappy knockoffs? Oh and that German evolution is sooo pretty, there's no way they could ever make that one better

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously though I am envious of some of those, the Centri and the HM especially, which luckily I'll be getting some of in the next couple weeks yea!

Post Thanks / Like
    well to be honest they run very well but this wasnt the point of my thread...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tatu richie View Post
    well to be honest they run very well but this wasnt the point of my thread...
    Yep turned into another genuine verses knockoff slanging match.
    If you want to try a cheap machine - go for it, you know what your getting - everyone has a choice

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Yep turned into another genuine verses knockoff slanging match.
    If you want to try a cheap machine - go for it, you know what your getting - everyone has a choice
    I will run out of fingers and toes if I count the artists I know that have at least one of those in their drawer. For some they have their place, if its in the back corner or at the front where you use it till the wheels fall off in hopes to have that work fund the purchase of more of what you really like.

Keep the brand bashing to a minimum please, I don't have time or energy to keep moping this place up every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    your right i do have a choice on what i spend MY money on, actually got this to see if i would like the real deal, and to be perfectly honest this fake whip is a very very smooth running machine, they actually did a great copy, unforfionatly its a knock off, and yes admin thnx bcause i am damn sure there are many tattooers that have 1 or a couple in there drawer as well, yet thats not all i have btw... i have some very expensive ones and a couple cheap ones... yet a bitch ass wants to jump on me for having a knock off but not the real shit i have. ive been in this industry for 21 long years and there isnt anyone gonna tell me what i should or should not buy... dig? and btw i never bought any of these knock offs, they were givin to me.. thnx

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow another one of these threads huh well i have a great collection im happy with mine dont really care what people say and when i make my rotary we ll see how many true tattooist actually support not only a builder but an artist my linear is in the works now so like i said we ll see how many people buy em

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    and another thing i think every rotary on the market are good running machines they are idiot proof

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoner79 View Post
    and another thing i think every rotary on the market are good running machines they are idiot proof
    very true!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies I was jesting, not that big a deal but if you're gonna advertise it you're gonna get the remarks. Showing off your nice collection will get complements but show me a garage full of Yugos sitting next to your ferraris and you'll probably get heckled a bit, you gotta expect that. I don't get why everyone is getting so defensive about protecting the pride of their shitty and cheap chinese or wherever knockoff machines, all ego about it like its a pride thing where their such badass artists they dont even need a decent machine. Anyways Im not gonna keep beating the horse about it we all have had lesser machines that are great paperweights and if you like your collection to look huge with some filler machines more power to ya. And hey I've been chest deep in tattooing nearly as long as you and have had lots of crappy machines and some great ones and I've learned that the cheap ones aren't worth the time so why promote them if you are going to be a professional. If I went to a surgeon and he pulled out a utility knife I'd run even if he was talented. End of rant. Nice collection bro.

11. Like tatu richie liked this post.