Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just these 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave View Post
    ugh. ive always wanted a ciferri ... i just fixed it and got it running again but if it breaks on me again in the near future im gonna sell it off. ive been eyeballing these coil machines by this builder keithbmachineworks but im so happy with my rotary atm.
    just plane out the back spring perch-you know those iron workhorse machines can run very good with a proper abar length and spring change-- i have two that run so smooth
    I have a new CNC'ed framed machine line, I designed that is in the process of being machined by a top notch maker
    They are machined out of a solid block of high grade american iron with top notch parts
    Every thing in perfect aligment-I have been working on this frame design for many years before perfecting it.
    they should be done in a month- they will be numbered with cert/velvet bag and life time warrenty. I tune them to your choice etc-slow colorpacker,fast cutback liner,med speed powerliner,med speed & med hit traditional shader/color blender, soft fast bng shader, soft fast cut back bng shader etc.
    SSI -super slick irons

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Juan Puente shader - get one !!!
    You could probably not give your money to a nicer dude. Met him in California where I had to pick up a soft shader for Alie a few years back.

Also a Dan Kubin shader up for grabs right now on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater