Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just these 2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

just these 2

this is pretty much all i use right now. lining with a seth ciferri fast back and everything else with a neo longstroke. wouldnt mind picking up a coil soft shader in the near future. running through a eikon . love my neo! broke it the second week i had it, just got it back from ray .

577172_3690942922568_1545111347_33164327_1078005916_n.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are real nice machines to have if you've only a limited setup. Kudos for choosing quality over knockoff quantity

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have an old iron workhorse piece of crap shader my mentor gave me during my apprenticeship i do use on super tough crackled skin , i find the neo doesnt hit hard enough for that type and the no give makes me scared to really push it in. i dont like to experment on walkins and im on my own with the neo no one at my shop ever used rotary so i cant get any advice on things that give me trouble

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juan Puente shader - get one !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The neo tat is one hell of a awesome machine. Very cheap but incredible performance. Neo tat mid stroke, right now my favorite machine for the color work!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep the Neos are nice, first was a Vivace med - then another, then through a deal and 1/2 one red med and one short, traded one of the meds and honestly REALLY happy with them all. May end up trading the short... They got me back into trying rotatries, after trying a different rotarty and just not liking it. Now rotaries are my new addiction, want to try em all.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn, had my ciferri liner only about a month now...back spring just broke on me in the middle of a tattoo split right down the middle

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lining everything with the neo now, kinda glad my ciferri broke on me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave View Post
    damn, had my ciferri liner only about a month now...back spring just broke on me in the middle of a tattoo split right down the middle
    Had the same problem with a Soba pilot liner... Its the back saddle thats uneven and causes the spring to break. I was told that they get the frames prefabricated and someone assambles them (at least not the builder which the machine is named after) without refining the frames.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ugh. ive always wanted a ciferri ... i just fixed it and got it running again but if it breaks on me again in the near future im gonna sell it off. ive been eyeballing these coil machines by this builder keithbmachineworks but im so happy with my rotary atm.