Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you just looking for adjustable stroke, or adjustable dampening, or both? My vote for just an adjustable stroke with a set tiny bit of give is the Kubin, it does everything really really well(I can't find a needle or use it doesn't do), it just is such an amazing liner that that is how it is usually assigned. If you want adjustable dampening as well then you might want a V2 or Swash7(the quality is there-even the plastic version-it's the same as a glock) though the metal bodies retail at $650. Dragonflies and the Dino C also have a strong following, though I haven't used either yet, I'm sure they are a pleasure. So yeah there's lots of good choices these days, in the end it comes down to what your attracted to and willing to spend. Also, think about your current machines and what it will be doing. And no matter what, adjustable or not, you will always have a bit of a learning curve with any new machine, sometimes too many adjustments can make that more difficult to do. Personally I like a fixed(minimal) dampening as its always consistent and I can change hand pressure to change that if I need it...

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm you might be right. im mainly looking for a machine with adjustable dampening. i guess. something on the fly. i think im gonna try the V2. the Dino C looks like a very well built machine, but i havent found anyone that has used it to find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you thought of the Centri? It isn't like any of the other machines listed at all. It has infinite give ( you have to see it to understand ) as well as an adjustable stroke. It can line ( but for my hands only with metal grips ) and it is magic at color and black an gray. Just putting something different in the mix.

Post Thanks / Like
    seen some vids of that machine. super unique. if it was smaller it would be mine. but that that thing is huge.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think you might be referring to the plastic version that was abit long.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stickboie View Post
    seen some vids of that machine. super unique. if it was smaller it would be mine. but that that thing is huge.
    I saw a vid of one in action (not sure if it's the plastic version or not), but yeah... that thing is MASSIVE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_kfb3L20Cw

The technology inside looks really sweet though. I bet it performs very well.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the plastic larger version that is not in production. The one in my Sig is the latest

Post Thanks / Like
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335183046.907596.jpg This is the production model.