Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is the one. Every one is entitled to their opinion but to say its shit before using one is not right. Proof is in the pudding. @ baldrick.. people who slag off other people's machines are a joke. How stupid! To dislike a machine is fine but to day something is "better" than all the rest isn't how it works. I have machines i love, and other people wouldn't touch 'em but its what works for you......
    But still cant wait to get my hands on one

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstart View Post
    That is the one. Every one is entitled to their opinion but to say its shit before using one is not right. Proof is in the pudding. @ baldrick.. people who slag off other people's machines are a joke. How stupid! To dislike a machine is fine but to day something is "better" than all the rest isn't how it works. I have machines i love, and other people wouldn't touch 'em but its what works for you......
    But still cant wait to get my hands on one
    ...If you are refering to my comment...i said it looks shite! it may well run nice but it does nothing for me in the looks department and i stand by the fact that it looks shite!

Post Thanks / Like
    elbo no need to get annal lol seen the picture you know what they say where there's shit there's money seems like we all want a machine that looks like a coil runs like a coil might as well be a coil .
    just how much give do we want how many of us set and reset our machines every time we ink to try to get the give right seems like we have gone give mad ?
    Last edited by daza; 05-02-2012 at 08:56 AM.