Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really intrigued by the sound of bazooka, I like me a hard hitting kick ass machine. I can use a light touch and move around pretty quick with them. They work well on flabby trouble spots that are difficult to stretch on some people. I looked at his Facebook page and saw nothing about the machines, where did you order yours from and if I can ask how much did it cost?
    Last edited by Sage Oz; 04-26-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    Bugger the new dudes, I'm still coveting that funky lil Zeis
    Her ya go Limey....Enjoy, and turn yer speakers up...
    Last edited by skinmech; 04-26-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I'm really intrigued by the sound of bazooka, I like me a hard hitting kick ass machine. I've can use a light touch and move around pretty quick with them. They work well on flabby trouble spots that are difficult to stretch on some people. I looked at his Facebook page and saw nothing about the machines, where did you order yours from and if I can ask how much did it cost?
    Handspeed, volts and technique are your only friends, , so sounds like it would work well for you Sage...Got mine in a trade with throwhammers..

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This might be a rotary forum but that brings a smile to my face!

Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    Her ya go Limey....Enjoy, and turn yer speakers up...
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    This might be a rotary forum but that brings a smile to my face!
    Keep yer eyes peeled, will probs be coming up for a trade soon, cos I just tried the Peter Tiegs...

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep yer eyes peeled, will probs be coming up for a trade soon, cos I just tried the Peter Tiegs...
    The Tieg is a banging liner! In fact its a damned good all rounder too.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing the same as I done with my Coils, I check to see what a Rotary does best for me, ie Line, shade, pack or B&G. Then I keep it for that purpose, I prefer Machines dedicated to one task, rather than adjusting set-up whilst tattooing, don't get me wrong, I will Shade and Pack with some Machines, but others are one task only....I class them in 3 groups..Liners, Colour and B&G. Colour is the largest group, as it includes all aspects, Shading, Blending, Saturation or Packing, and I find most adjustable Rotaries can carry out most of these tasks,but, some of the more Punchier Rotaries with no-give, make the best Saturation or Packing Machines...Shit I sound so Anal...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing the same as I done with my Coils, I check to see what a Rotary does best for me, ie Line, shade, pack or B&G. Then I keep it for that purpose, I prefer Machines dedicated to one task, rather than adjusting set-up whilst tattooing, don't get me wrong, I will Shade and Pack with some Machines, but others are one task only....I class them in 3 groups..Liners, Colour and B&G. Colour is the largest group, as it includes all aspects, Shading, Blending, Saturation or Packing, and I find most adjustable Rotaries can carry out most of these tasks,but, some of the more Punchier Rotaries with no-give, make the best Saturation or Packing Machines...Shit I sound so Anal...
    Dude I follow the exact same guidelines... I find that if it can line it can probably do everything else pretty well, but yeah it's about finding the right machine for each use for your technique. That said I find most rotaries are a lot more versatile and user friendly than coils, and definitely more idiot-proof. It took a looooong time to understand what little I know about coils

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a vendor for the bazookas in Italy, 350€ + delivery. Not too bad a deal, looks like this might be next in line for me after I buy my next machine: a green centri that Mike is saving for me

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I found a vendor for the bazookas in Italy, 350€ + delivery. Not too bad a deal, looks like this might be next in line for me after I buy my next machine: a green centri that Mike is saving for me
    Using a Centri is a real learning curve, one that you should enjoy, the physics of the machine is quite different.