Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    well i guess i'll just keep trying and see.i would really like to aquire a rotary of his with a maxon in it.
    If you're liking that style of rotary why not just stick with Roman and DK ,because I honestly don't think that that style of Rotary can be bettered by those two.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve posted on one of his photos that based on performance he was a having a hard time justifying the price of the maxxon upgrade so you might want to msg him if you are interested in one.

I'm in the same camp as Pete to be honest though... Steve is a super nice guy and makes some reasonably priced stuff but the HM & kubin get such glowing reviews that I'd be inclined to stick with one of them until there is a lot more feedback on the Hoodlum.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    true,i know i dont need it but i would just like to have..lol..and theres a few others i will eventually get also..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea he told me the motor he has in it now is a maxon clone-so if the maxon is no better the why get it & pay more?He try to keep his prices down for the regular joe out there that does not make a ton of money.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys see steve is working on a new one with give? got the armature bar with the post through it with the spring on it... i think similar to the first cutlass perhaps? i cant remember but still looks pretty sharp i think its gonna be another nice one

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again.....can u please this guy tell us what model and brand name is this japanese motor ???????

Post Thanks / Like
    No Iron Machines, i've been trying to bite my tongue but dude calm down. all your posts seem so antagonistic and aggressive. Not everybody wants to share their motor information so freely like you do so you can't expect an answer all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    have you guys seen the new redesign of the scriba? looks pretty nice seen it on my facebook news feed

Post Thanks / Like
    Is not about share info about motor or other thibgs, is about say japanese motor when is not japanese motor, this motor is 100 % made in cina, is the same motor of most of the chinese dragonfly copy, paulo cruzes rotaru, kako rotary, dino casarin rotary and also the new diablo come out form usa have this motor too...ok like this ????

Is good motor, nobody wanna say nothing about this, but is not japanese, don have any brand in japan produce this motor, is easy to understand

mabuchi is great motor too, the company is from japan but they produce in china and taiwan

next time i gonna write " my motors are from brazil " u bealive this ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    U can ask to anybody use maxon or mabuchi motors on theyr rotary they gonna tel u the same , we build tattoo machines, we research a lot about motors alla around the world

don exist any company in japan produce this kind of motors...