Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got my Bazooka

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still super excited.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to publically apologise to Dino for my handling of this situation. I did get frustrated with the broken machine and he quicky sent me out a knew one AND let me keep the broken one.

I never intended a personal issue with Dino. He's a stand up guy making great machines that just didn't suit me.

I'm sure you guys waiting for Bazookas will be impressed and get many hours of tattooing from them.

3. Thanks The Limey thanked for this post.
    Like The Limey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    I'd like to publically apologise to Dino for my handling of this situation. I did get frustrated with the broken machine and he quicky sent me out a knew one AND let me keep the broken one.

I never intended a personal issue with Dino. He's a stand up guy making great machines that just didn't suit me.

I'm sure you guys waiting for Bazookas will be impressed and get many hours of tattooing from them.
    X2...I use my Bazooka daily, it is my go to colour machine.....and can throw in a mean line with an 18RS (Loose Liner), it is just sooo much fun, and I will also vouch for Dino, he is one stand up Guy..

****Hijack**** If any Bazooka owner wants any info on starting out on this Machine, drop me a PM, I will be happy to suggest Volts, needle depth, how to get the Grin off your Face, and anything else I can....P

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed Dino has been on top of communication with me while I wait for my machines. Stand up dude for sure.

114 N GUM ST HARRISBURG ILLINOIS U.S.A. PLANET EARTH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dino who cause the machine looks like it has potential , wouldnt mind gettin my hands on one and doin some tinkerin and tattooin with one .
    COLOR THE WORLD !!!