Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my Bazooka

Post Thanks / Like

Got my Bazooka

This is going to be a pretty short review. The last time i was this frustrated with a purchase was when i bought a German Evolution, the difference is that machine didn't cost me 480 euros! I switched the machine on and 10 minutes into running it, this happened:
    photo(21).jpg

There is no securing device on the bearing so because of the angle of the crank it simply flew off! I adjusted the angle by loosening the cam bearing and highering it up but i shouldn't have to do that. Most other machines have secure parts that don't fly off after 10 minutes.

photo(22).jpg

This 2nd picture clearly shows the crank making contact with the cam bearing. This is a very basic measurement error! There only needs to be 1mm clearance! It makes the machine have a terrible sound and action, preventing it from running or sounding smooth and contributing the the issue of the crank flying off. To say i feel robbed is an understatement! I love buying and trying new machines but situations like this make mewant to stick to the builders i know deliver every time.

Sorry it's a negative review but hopefully i can give you guys food for thought before parting with your hard earned cash.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send it back man, and demand some compo for your shipping costs. Dino is a decent bloke I'm sure he'll be fair with you.

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1
    the Builder for the price can Help you NO ?
    Shit ! it's not $100 here but €480 !
    This is THE MINIMUM I think !?! I understand too why many tattoo artists often speak of Inkjecta, RapierII or Neotat . . .
    (But German Rotary work well .^. for me no problem)
    Respect

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bishop, I hate when things don't go to plan....Defo send it back, I am sure all costs will be reimbursed..Such a pity you never got to try it out, the more i use it, the more I love it...I ran mine yesterday, and packed colour with an 18rs, by simply"Lining" the areas needed to be hit with Colour, sooo powerful, and it is a great Machine...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've already received a message from Dino. Seems like a good guy. I don't know either to get a new 1 as a replacement or ask for a refund?

Post Thanks / Like
    It sucks, I would give it a go though it looks like a very nice machine and Dino's a very good builder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ask for a New One.......................Only saying....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait.... Where did you buy it for 480€? He sells the non adjustable one for 300€. That's sucky that it broke like that. I had the same problems with all 3 of my martini davincis. I had to take them apart and tinker with them before I liked them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its strange it seems like the machines werent tested before they were sent out...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd try a replacement first unless the rest of the build turns you off. Maybe it was a fluke error? That's weird that it would be sent with such an obvious malady...