Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you here Mozzer ( up to 3 rotaries now bud)

Post Thanks / Like
    Still can't fathom mine out as yet. Seems to run really fast on low volts. But thats why I'm here. Rotaries really do seem the way to go. It's just hard making the transition. It's like I'm almost used to skipping cycles and bogging down after long usage, with coils. Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    hey mozza welcome aboard my first rotary was a RW and still one of my faves , and yeah there monsters i run mine only between 3.5 to 3.8 volts a very good machine to start with

Post Thanks / Like
    I used one of my coil machines for the first time in months yesterday to line a piece I was doing and absolutely loved it . Used it again today on the side of someones neck and was loving it till half way through the tattoo it started spluttering and playing up and it reminded me what I like about rotaries or hate about coils.
    course tomorrow I'll fettle and clean the contacts on my coiler and it will be as good as new , for a little while

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive got a traditional old school pin up to do on thursday so im contemplating using it. Gonna get some advice first though. Great forum and ive just manageed to get my first "badge" on my profile, so I feel a bit more like, one of the the gang now!!! :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    getting used to noiseless tattooing was quite odd for me. i got a neo tat vivace and a centri both are awesome in their own rights. another thing thats wierd is working with four other artist that are pretty old school who just dont understand why i would want to pick up a rotary..and also looked at me like i was a psycho when i started using 15 and 25 mags lol.
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    ** Welcome to the Forum **
    ?