Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    same shit different cover. that show is ridiculous and this is even more ridiculous. i guess it's all about the Benjamin's. and yeah, gay.

Post Thanks / Like
    My god I saw this posted earlier and was about to rip on it but I was busy and now I come back and you guys have all confirmed my initial gut thoughts about it so glad cause it means I'm not completely retarded and the people I like to talk to(you guys) are far from retarded as well. Yeah what the hell it looks like someone at Orange County Choppers 'made' (as in had the wizcomputer nerd draw on cad and then outsourced all the work) a stripper themed machine made from a perfectly beautiful capo. WTF Joe? It makes the thing tail heavy for no reason other than to fail at looking cool. I will pass...
    Last edited by Sage Oz; 05-11-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i donīt know, but if he just pick up the new capo and lasertag some of his cool drawings, for me itīs ok, maybe i want one.This machine, i guess itīs missing something, like a barbie head on the armature where the needle bar goes, so when i turn on the machine the head goes up and down to creeps me out more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol^^^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Now if they'd make an ARMPIT model, I'd be I'd have to get me one. Or a plumber's crack model! That'd be sick (sick like cool, not sick like... well, it would be gross... nevermind).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Is the vice screw a best friends forever half heart necklace thingy?
    oh my...so itīs a heart! i thought it was the she-male bitted-balls!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would take a female foot model with a rose tattoo on it.

The machine is ugly and its really sad that Joe sold out I thought he was a pretty cool guy and now hes reduced to that reality TV show guy... Same goes for Tim Hendricks I remember that I saw a vid on a dvd from an older TAM issue he was tattooing one of his girls head with a bandana and joking that this was the audition tape for Miami Ink well the rest is history...

8. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend has a Hendricks machine. Super pretty frame and parts but ran like a three legged overweight dog. It took many hours of fiddling( my boy is really good at building and tuneing coils .and finally different springs armature and coils to get it to run smooth.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say there's no respect here on this thread. Joe is a stand up guy and been tattooing for almost 2 decades and deserves that respect. Very easy to speak negative and watch people follow with their commentary. Funny thing is there was a time when coil machines were first being made with designs on the frame such as a horseshoe or a spider web. From there people came up with all sorts of cool custom frames. Joes idea to include his signature legs on a rotary machine I thought was pretty kool and different. Either way this man deserves respect. To call him a sell out for being a judge on a tv show is hardly the truth.

He certainly tells it like it is without sugarcoating it like some have and thats the kind of shit we need to see on tv to set people straight!! He sure doesn't put up with any bs from some of the antics on the show.

You guys are entitled to your opinions and I get it, but please have some common sence to show a little respect for your tattoo elders. Did Jack Rudy sell out by appearing in ink masters? Of course not but we all can agree these tattoo contest shows could have been a lot better but they are a far cry different than those dramatic soap opera tattoo shows like LA ink and such.

Hoping someone here can agree on this one!

11. Like zack_fa1r, gangstajay, MedusaTattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right about me at least being out of line, my comments were rude and uncalled for and unbecoming. It was a response to my disdain at the media, and news that Joe was on another damn 'Reality' tattoo TV show. I understand that promoting one's career is important, but I tend to hold higher respect for Artists that focus only to push themselves in the medium and let the rest take care of itself, rather than strive for fame. Is he really just trying to make the best out of a bad situation, guiding the tv show to attain higher respect for the art? or is he just another artist that is bringing in the dough and fame, the airtime and paychecks funded by a TV production company that has basically raped (for major advertising profit$) all of tattoo culture and changed forever its social dynamic in so many ways, many of which I'm sure are yet understood....

13. Like MAD DOG, vodu, tugg, MedusaTattoo, wildboy liked this post.