Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston, Copenhague was good,i saw your guys and asked them for You and he said You couldnt make it!
    Well Ill see You soon.
    And of course, i believe that the artist who want to buy are machines will continúe to do so, and the ones that buy those knock offs are not the people we want to be in our clients list, i think artist are more educated in that way nowadays!
    Thanks roman

Post Thanks / Like
    I will certainly be buying more of your machines Roman! La Pinta i think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ebay has and is the vain of any good tattooists, thats were you can buy any supplies for tattooing the only way is to all get together to get the government to talk about it but you need 100000 votes can it happen? No because people dont give a shit, most dont know what a good tattoo is the public are stupid thats why they pay scratchers 10 quid for a tattoo in their homes. Sad but you cant stop it unless someone dies because of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    before i write down my thoughts i want to make clear that i don`t want to offend any builder here ( thats why i dont write any names or brands) and i also hate the chinese rip off behaviour.
    i paid a lot of big bucks to try out machines from top tattoo artists and famous builders for the last 20 years. most of the machines i bought, ended in a box after doing two or three tattoos with it, because they just didn`t suit my working style or even worse but very common, they ran like crap. for example i bought two rotarys in april from a well known builder ( costs for one is 400 euro excl. tax). they worked so good. i could do lines with them, like with no machine before. since one week or so, they run like shit. they change speed without even touching the skin and need 10 volt instead of 8 volt before. so they didn`t even ran good for one month !!! i super lubed them and took care of them and everything. in may i bought two other very famous and highly recommended rotarys from another builder to replace them ( each one of them is 400 euros excl. tax again) just to find out they run way to soft and fast for my liking. i cant imagine how someone can do a decent tattoo with it. sometimes when i buy machines, even machines of the same modell run totaly different. i wouldn´t mind if that machines only would cost 150-200 euro each, but guys you are charging the big bucks nowadays, so support us with machines that run steady, that have no ink creeping issues, that run at a usuable force, speed and stroke, where the back binder doesn`t fall of after a week and so on and so on. i think if some of you builders would charge half the price, you could still sell them with a good profit and the chinese would be out of business. just my two cents, but who am i ...