Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake hm, fake stigma bizarre, fake everything!

What the fuck is up with these chinese factories ripping these machines. The dragonfly, now these pieces of shits stigma bizarre.

stigma bizarre

stigma fly

fake hm rotary attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Limey; 05-08-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Links removed

2. Like Gabetexas liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i spotted this out on thursday on a colombian site, and on friday i saw it from the chinese!! all this while i was working at a convention in denmark!!!! it is obviously real crap! i can make a long list of wrong things on this machine but i know its not necessary because the people we aim for ( professional artist) will know how to spot all these differences.
    anyway it makes me feel very bad, to see how all our hard work goes into quick profit to these cheap companies that don't even offer quality. i feel raped from our ideas. i said before, inspiration is flattering, but imitation is offensive!!!!
    there are many machines out there "inspired" but thats life.but to see that the chinese step in and want to copy even the exact looks!!!( even if its not achieved) its horrible.
    i have been tattooing for 20 years , did maybe hundred conventions tattooing and in the last 8 years been building machines up to the point that i dedicate my full-time to machine building, i work in the past months( maybe 1 year ) at least 72 hours a week!!!) i say at least because it dramatically shoots out when i do conventions ! this is my life , my heart and my handwork! i am very happy with it and try to do my best!
    now this will not discourage me to keep going, to keep working, to keep thinking new ideas, and to keep being copied!jajaja
    i really appreciate you guys who value, support and look after us( many persons from the forum sent me PM's showing there concerned and their support!!!
    thanks guys and lets keep it up!!!!!!
    pd .... jajajaja i didn't launch it out yet, but many of you know that i had before this came out a upgraded version of my hm evolution out there! i told people, been selling a few at shows and kingpin has them available even though the pics refer to the older version( the one the chines tried to copy!!!)
    just so everybody know are machines are made in europe,we cnc here, we use eurpean parts such as motors, bearings, etc and we build every single one ourselves!!!! that is besides quality what we offer!
    design, quality, knowledge, tattoo experience,customer service,etc,etc
    i hope all the guys i am so proud of selling to know how to value this like they did until know!!!!!!
    thanks everybody!!! roman
    Last edited by Roman HM tattoomachines; 05-08-2012 at 06:02 AM.

4. Like CROWN Machines, Gabetexas, tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    these copies are just a joke , this has gotten out of control.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think linking to the eBay auctions will just generate sales for them.

That HM clone looks like shit!! Well they all look pretty bad. Sad day for the world.

7. Thanks tattony thanked for this post.
    Like wildboy liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the nightmare. It's getting worse and worse. Sad.
    The bright side is that people that buy this shit are usually not the people we want to sell to.
    Buy original.

I mentioned it in another thread. It repulses me people sharing comments of buying cheap shit (like dragon fly or stealth) and switching to maxon motors, ....Honestly that has kept me a bit distant from this site.

I think it was Lyle Tuttle that told me one day

"If you can't cover the cost of a good and original tattoo machine with your work, then you should change career"
    Last edited by fkirons; 05-08-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

9. Like CROWN Machines, Gabetexas liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the same way 100% not worried , it just sucks, i would not desire that to anyone,jajajaj i know many of you are on the same boat, this doesn't mean its over, actually it means we are doing things in the correct way thats why we get copied by these unethical companies. i believe and know from experience that people will buy original and that everyday that passes people are more aware of the harm they do when they buy these things to the chinese!!! we should ALL buy one machine from them and return it, so they can get negative feedback(and money lost in the way) !! if you return a machine they refund the original price plus shipping??????? just an idea!
    thanks everybody, Roman

11. Like CROWN Machines liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a clever plan Roman. Although you personally reporting it as a counterfeit would help even more.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok i will get to it later!!!! thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would really like to see the Chinese knock out of E-bay, Ching Bay where they will sell people's shit for almost nothing in return, so the greedy bastards from eBay feel at least once what the builders and all inventors have been through for years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shipping for one of them is $50 !