Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neuma-2?

Post Thanks / Like

Neuma-2?

I haven't use these since I got my hybrids and am thinking about selling them. Does anyone know if these are Neuma-2 or the original? They don't have "N 2" on them, I really don't know what the difference between 2 and what was before 2 is.
    Second part of that question. Anyone know what they might sell for? Hopping to get rid of them in a set: machines, the regulator and the foot peddle.
    nu.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    the first

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How old are these neumas. I'm not positive that all the newer neumas have n2 stamped on them. A friend bought a few machines b4 they ghosted out and his don't have n2 stamped on it. I've seen some neumas with serial numbers. I think those are super early ones. I got my neumas 8 ish years ago and mine didn't have a n2 stamp or a serial numbers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    How old are these neumas. I'm not positive that all the newer neumas have n2 stamped on them. A friend bought a few machines b4 they ghosted out and his don't have n2 stamped on it. I've seen some neumas with serial numbers. I think those are super early ones. I got my neumas 8 ish years ago and mine didn't have a n2 stamp or a serial numbers.
    I bought them the summer of '08. They were about a year old when I picked them up. There are no serial numbers on them. Google search shows Neuma2 with and with out the stamp and I know that isn't the reliable way to figure it out...

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have an idea of what they should sell for? Planning to put em on Ebay. I can't justify picking up more rotary machines till I clear out some of my toys chest.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    800 to 1000 maybe if your lucky. I've seen them sell as cheap as 100 a machine on eBay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up a pair for maybe 100$ a piece 3 years ago. I sold one and gave another to a friend. Too much hassle with the compressor.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still like my hybrids, I am not willing to give them up yet. Been using NeoTats for the last few weeks. I am enjoying the silence so very much. I'm looking at getting a Centri machine. I feel that I need to get rid of some stuff before getting more...

Post Thanks / Like
    they are regular neumas not n2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.MYK View Post
    they are regular neumas not n2
    how can yoy tell?